What sort of fisherman are you?

well i love fishin, fished a few times when i was younger and started back up again, my little girl loves it too, & she's only 3, has her own rod too,

i was even showing a male friend the other day how to fish but he just couldnt get the hang of it LMAO was so funny watchin him cast n messing it up lol

Right that does it if there are any ladies that fancy going fishing im your man lol

P.M.me

well i love fishin, fished a few times when i was younger and started back up again, my little girl loves it too, & she's only 3, has her own rod too,

i was even showing a male friend the other day how to fish but he just couldnt get the hang of it LMAO was so funny watchin him cast n messing it up lol

Wanna teach me lol

same here it would be great to have some female company when out fishing...most women just sit at Home watching soaps all day lol

Soaps? I haven't watched a Soap Opera in 10 years.:P

well when we met I knew he liked fishing so I had three choices

1. start moaning so he didn't go - not a good way to start a relationship

2. stop at home while he went and get fed up and then start moaning

or

3. go with him. I picked 3.

I like fishing but after a hard week at work I often fall asleep on bankside, everybody takes mickey as I have an aerobics mat which I use as a bed:hihi::hihi::hihi:

The last time I relaxed on the bankside, I opened my eyes only to see an airborne maggot dangling dangerously close to my face. Hence an intense maggot dislike.

i prefer the pole imainly fish the canal at the tinsley stretch, not done very well this season, has anybody else fished the canal this season,how have you done?

i fish with the pole for silvers & carp also floating pole for carp, but from time to time i like to fish the method & pellet waggler for carp & feeder for silvers

i prefer the pole imainly fish the canal at the tinsley stretch, not done very well this season, has anybody else fished the canal this season,how have you done?

could be to do with all the night fishing poaching foreigners that ive heard about casting their nets out & taking home whatever they can, i use to be a member on the fox stretch which my grandad George Kelk use to maintain and i am very suprised at how much the canal has gone down hill the last few years, i use to spend much of my school holidays & weekends down there.

which stretch do you fish? plumpers?

had a good year on there myself..but some stretches are fishing realy poor due to all the immigrants leaving lines down in the water and taking the fish home..Its getting the same on the Trent and the bailiffs can do nothing about it

Yep you do as lin said she catches the most but with the word HELP after most of them :hihi::hihi:

DEN:D:D

My missus used to love fishing and i used to set her up with a rod etc but i'm afarid she had to stop coming when SHE STARTED CATCHING BIGGER FISH THAN ME!!!!:hihi::hihi:

John:D:D