Fao the idiot woman on London Road yesterday

Thanks for putting my girlfriend and unborn baby at risk yesterday as you overtook everybody on ecclesall rd.

Just cause you drive a flash car does not mean you can drive down the middle of the road making people swerve and brake heavily to avoid you,

You have been reported to the local authorities let's hope they get you.

Unscrupulous bus-lane cheats on London road need clamping down on. Is it my imagination or are they always BMW drivers?!

I think we should have fixed cameras to spot these rush-hour cheats.

Normally it is bmw drivers but this was a new vauxhall and it wasn't in a bus lane it was in the middle of both sides a mini wouldn't have got through

We had the misfortune to come across one of these kinds of idiots near Worksop the other day, tried overtaking 3 cars on a bend, we came around the bend in the opposite direction and had to swerve to miss them making us leave the road, we didn't hit anything or anything like that luckily and were fine but the flash git just carried on like nothing had happened. Again another poser in his flash car thinking they own the road.

They get me so mad at least you are ok though they should raise the tax on them might make them think twice

NOT all BMW drivers are invloved in these type of incidents thankyou! Leejowle I hope your partner and unborn baby are ok.

there was a threa on here a few wks ago about a woman in a flash car driving stupidly wonder if its the same woman? :hihi: glad u'r ok but good that you reported her, not that they will do anything but at least you can try x

remember there car is worth more than yours.mine is a rust bucket so if i'm in the right i aint shifting my car.

remember there car is worth more than yours.mine is a rust bucket so if i'm in the right i aint shifting my car.

Good thinking,die to prove a point.

We had the misfortune to come across one of these kinds of idiots near Worksop the other day, tried overtaking 3 cars on a bend, we came around the bend in the opposite direction and had to swerve to miss them making us leave the road, we didn't hit anything or anything like that luckily and were fine but the flash git just carried on like nothing had happened. Again another poser in his flash car thinking they own the road.

Another flash Vauxhall like the OP was talking about? :hihi:

Unscrupulous bus-lane cheats on London road need clamping down on. Is it my imagination or are they always BMW drivers?!

I'm sure it just seems like they are always BMW (or Audi) drivers.

I was on Fulwood Road the other day and stopped at the zebra crossing at the Ranmoor Inn to let a young lady cross. As she started to crooss the ******** behind me overtook me - scaring the life out of the young lady on the crossing I would imagine.

Oh, it was a BMW.