Trying to trace the Softley's?

I am trying to trace relatives of mine called Softley.

Ian would be 66 now, Shelia 62, Paul 57 and Ann 54, all born in Walkley. Ann may be married to Alan Bodman? Their parents were called George and Norah but I know they died in Sheffield approx 10 years ago. The last address I have for them is 13 Walkley Road in the 50's.

I worked with a Mick Softley who lived at Walkley. I could find his whereabouts if you want me to.

PM me, if you want me to.

There was a family of Softleys who had a farmhouse and dairy opposite the Old Crown Inn on Penistoned Road, owlerton. the place was demolished for the roiad widening but their son Chris Softley lived on Bickerton Road. You could check to see if he still lives there. I think the number was 49 but I should check that.

I hope this helps you. PopT

I worked with a Mick Softley who lived at Walkley. I could find his whereabouts if you want me to.

PM me, if you want me to.

I know that I recall the name Softley, I think you've jogged my memory with Michael. I still can't quite put an identity to it.

I am trying to trace relatives of mine called Softley.

Ian would be 66 now, Shelia 62, Paul 57 and Ann 54, all born in Walkley. Ann may be married to Alan Bodman? Their parents were called George and Norah but I know they died in Sheffield approx 10 years ago. The last address I have for them is 13 Walkley Road in the 50's.

Hi, My mother was Dorothy Sftley, sister of George. Ann is married to Alan bodman and currently works in HR a Norbert dentresangle in Chapeltown

Thanks to all for your help. I think dollypeg has scored a direct hit!

I am still on the trail, as I can't seem to get any answer from dollypeg.

Hi, My mother was Dorothy Sftley, sister of George. Ann is married to Alan bodman and currently works in HR a Norbert dentresangle in Chapeltown

There can't be that many Ann Bodmans working in HR at Norbert Dentresangle, give her a call

Ann is married to my brother, Alan, and lives in High Green.