How can I GAIN weight - and not by eating donuts

Drink a gallon of milk and a gallon of beer a day, whilst continuing to eat healthily.

A gallon of beer? I don't think I could fit that in, i'm only small and would be hammered everyday!

Saffy - thanks, I'm sure you're right. Things are starting to settle down a bit now so appetite should hopefully come back soon :)

A gallon of beer? I don't think I could fit that in, i'm only small and would be hammered everyday!

Saffy - thanks, I'm sure you're right. Things are starting to settle down a bit now so appetite should hopefully come back soon :)

You wouldnt be concerned about your weight though;)

A couple of hundred years ago, even the children did ;)

Maybe best to do half gallon of an evening nowadays.

milk will really boost your weight, remember to exercise though, its high in fat, and its best to turn it into muscle.

1 bottle of Guiness every day with 1 raw egg in it,then lie down for 1 hour.

Eww I think you'd need to like down after that !

Eww I think you'd need to like down after that !

No you can't do it by proxy!

Try it you know you want to.

;6680106']Pasta! Lots of! And not the wholemeal variety either!

I loose weight when eating pasta. I think she should bulk up with protein shakes.

I dropped to below 6 stone when my first daughter was born (I'm normally 7 and a half) ... milky drinks, just eat as you are doing .. as soon as you are less stressed it will pop back on.

Stress can cause weight gain.

I think whether you put on weight or lose weight when stressed depends on your metabolism and the type of person you are. When I'm stressed I completely lose my appetite but I know others who eat a lot when they feel like that. Everyone is different I guess.

I am going to avoid protein shakes tho but might try complan and lots of milk for a few days along with my regular meals. :)

Wonder if anyone is ever happy with their weight! Honestly being a size 8 isn't all is cracked up to be, I'd love to be curvy :)

I think whether you put on weight or lose weight when stressed depends on your metabolism and the type of person you are. When I'm stressed I completely lose my appetite but I know others who eat a lot when they feel like that. Everyone is different I guess.

I am going to avoid protein shakes tho but might try complan and lots of milk for a few days along with my regular meals. :)

Wonder if anyone is ever happy with their weight! Honestly being a size 8 isn't all is cracked up to be, I'd love to be curvy :)

Regular BIG meals would be better for you, as eating little and often will keep your metabolism running faster.

True happiness can only be found on the inside.

sorry, been at work and didn't have any to check. The ingredients are all listed on the website http://www.complanfoods.com/nutrition.php - doesn't really mean much to me!

I found them really helpful though, I eat loads anyway but never really gain any weight, but having them inbetween meals helped me get back up to the 8st mark, which I seem to be maintaining *fingers crossed*

Know what you mean about it being frustrating, as soon I go under 7 and a half, I look gaunt and I HATE it! I'm pretty pleased now though, I seem to have filled out a bit and feel loads better for it

good luck!