Wednesday v Carlisle (Matchthread)

sometimes it's time for a change but i would much rather have simek in my squad than otsemebor (from what i've seen of J.O)

I agree with that, but going on Frankie's injury record, I understand why he was let go. He was a cracking player before his injuries.

This is your first real test this season, its at home and will show more of an indication to the Owls chances this season. 1-1 pos 2-2

C'mon The Mighty Owls!! 3 points today please, don't care about the scoreline.

takin my nipper to his first match today hope the boys do us proud uto

Hi, I don't want to derail the banter but I'd just like to let you know that we're holding a charity collection today for HBS Radio, Sheffield's own hospital radio station.

If you see one of our collectors please be generous, especially if they are looking a bit bedraggled. :D

We don't receive any funding from the NHS or government so we need to raise every pound to keep the free patient radio and visiting services going in the Hallamshire, Northern General, Weston Park and Jessops hospitals.

Thanks.

Up the Owls! :wave:

PS, if you know anyone in hospital tell them to tune in to Channel 1 or tune into 1431am at the NGH for our live match commentary.

Bad weekend continues!

Had enough situations to win it, thought Weaver and Coke played well with Morrison and Sedgewick very poor today.

Also, Heffernan did well when he came on!

Credit to Carlisle for their following today, plenty of them and plenty of noise.

well we wont get promoted playing like that!!! absolutely dire in all parts of the field apart from weave who had a very good game and pulled off some good saves. if that is how sedgewick hasa played in the games i've missed then he wants dropping, i'd rather see tudgay on the wing.

still early in the season but if they continue like that then the season i'd say is pretty much over for us

very very poor only weaver and maybe tudders were worthy of the shirt today thought game bypassed coke potter got caught to often with ball and as for sedgewick well do i even need to say how shocking he is in every department bring back jj please also glad to see a good reception for frankie still twice the player of our reserve rb j.o. give heffernan a chance his touch etc looked quite sharp compaired to morrison and co all just my opinion of course lol

well we wont get promoted playing like that!!! absolutely dire in all parts of the field apart from weave who had a very good game and pulled off some good saves. if that is how sedgewick hasa played in the games i've missed then he wants dropping, i'd rather see tudgay on the wing.

still early in the season but if they continue like that then the season i'd say is pretty much over for us

i agree tudders on right heffernan and mellor up front next match

takin my nipper to his first match today hope the boys do us proud uto

I know you didnt win today but hope your little one enjoyed his first match :)

Not taken my kids yet to a game - will do this season though maybe the boxing day one seen as we are at home this season.

I know you didnt win today but hope your little one enjoyed his first match :)

Not taken my kids yet to a game - will do this season though maybe the boxing day one seen as we are at home this season.

he loved the high 5s with ozzy and barny before game an havin his photo took with em then was singin and clappin away for half hour but unfortunatly fell asleep for all second half cant say i blame him though with that performance

i agree tudders on right heffernan and mellor up front next match

tudgay isn't a striker, i've said that all along. i'd say he'd be more effective as a winger