SF - Simpletons, buffoons & racists?

It depends what you mean by 'better' and what you want from a forum. I agree that exclusivity does not make for a lively and dynamic forum, however, there are too many posters on here who have no concept of how to debate/discuss in a sensible manner, without resorting to all kinds of outrageous personal attacks. This place is worse than Jeremy Kyle at times.
My bold

I wouldn't know about that, as I don't watch trash TV!!! :hihi:

(That's an example of buffoonery, I can't provide simpleton yet, as I still haven't managed to pass the exam. I can only manage racism if there's a slap-head involved!)

My bold

(I can only manage racism if there's a slap-head involved!)

I'll have you know the onion juice and bay rum is working :rant::hihi::rant:

I'll have you know the onion juice and bay rum is working :rant::hihi::rant:

Oh, good. You must be such a joy to work with - I'll bet you smell as sweet as Mr Wocky's appurtenances!! :hihi:

I think you forgot to add 'lazy' to your list? I'm all for posts seeking advice on issues or problems.....but the posts like 'Where can i get?'.... really I just don't get them! That's the point of the net...stick it in your search engine.

I think you forgot to add 'lazy' to your list? I'm all for posts seeking advice on issues or problems.....but the posts like 'Where can i get?'.... really I just don't get them! That's the point of the net...stick it in your search engine.
My bold

Ooh, err, missus!

That might be true in some instances, but if you're looking for something very particular, a search engine doesn't always come up with the answer.

I'll bet you smell as sweet as Mr Wocky's appurtenances!! :hihi:

I wear them on me bonce to mask the aroma!

I don't know what the OP'er is on about, frankly.

Every post I've made on this Forum (and there have been many :)) have been extremely virtuous ;)

*cough*

Every post I've made on this Forum (and there have been many :)) have been extremely virtuous ;)

*cough*

I'll second that! **double cough**

Ps: long time no see shoe, hope you're well :thumbsup:

I thought SF was a search engine?

Add insecure to the list. Threads requesting validation for their own point of view or decision are dull normally. They could be different if people were more open to a different view.

I'm not sure why people are so worried about being wrong. I'm wrong all the time.....just ask my other half.

My bold

I wouldn't know about that, as I don't watch trash TV!!! :hihi:

(That's an example of buffoonery, I can't provide simpleton yet, as I still haven't managed to pass the exam. I can only manage racism if there's a slap-head involved!)

Could I just qualify that neither do I! I don't need to with SF.:hihi:

You mean like....Where can I buy stamps ? :hihi:

I'll second that! **double cough**

Finaly dropped have they?