Alsatian x lost in s5 *Terribly sad news*

there was a dog on southy hill 2 nights ago, looked petrified, couldent see colour or if it had collar, as it was extremely dark, but she did look well cared for, she wouldent come to me

im round that area tomorrow.ill keep an eye out for you and take a spare lead incase i see her.

Thank u spottydog! And tonyp5467 wev been out loads today looking still no luck, apparently shes been seen on dryden ave, dryden rd n southey hill but no1 has reported any of these sightings so we just av t keep looking.

Hi I know ive mentioned it before but have you any pictures of her?. I and others Im sure would put it on our facebook and spread the word around all our friends in sheffield.

Nicholls5 the pic ov dog at side ov my name is her n iv put it on facebook too

Im so sorry she is still missing, can you put a link to the facebook page you have for her so that I can share it. My daugther lives on wordsworth avenue and has a few facebook friends up there so she will share it around and so will I. Must be heartbreaking that shes not turned up. Will help to spread the word all I can - Keep telephoning the pound and checking doglost, fingers and everything crossed for her return.

unfortunately not no :(

Have you kept ringing the dog warden? its been a while now hasn't it? I really hope that you find her soon.

nicholls5 how do i do that with the link and moonbird ye we ring the wardens, spring street, kennels etc every day