Alsatian x lost in s5 *Terribly sad news*

i would just like to say thank you for all the kind messages, thank you to spring street kennels for the lovely text you sent us on thursday! we really do miss our special girl :'( xxx

awww so sorry hun, its horrible news, thoughts are with you xx

aww so sorry to hear this.

We found a black n white staffy Friday 8th october no one come forward for him yet and he isnt chipped. Informed dog pound etc but if no one comes forward we will keep him as he has settled in with our 2 dogs now. He is a very young male staffy who is lovely natured and is so soft if anyone thinks he could be their missing pet get in touch we trying to do our best by the little fella

thanks laurie xx

Havent been on my pc for a while and had a check this morning,im so sorry this was the outcome i also followed this thread from the beggining,i too thought she would turn up , RIP Jess and our thoughts are with you all xxxxx

I was so sorry to hear about Jess =[ when i saw the posters a while back i was hoping for the best, my heart goes out to you its like loosing a member of the family x