Cash for clothes

only a mug donates to the charities on the ear.ole these days

you get so many bags posted through your door they,re a nuisence

i assume those who donate dont need the money as for gails nails you get paid by weight not quality to have the tags on means nothing now why didnt you try e bay first.

the charities are whinging because cash for clothes is depleting their stocks

the answer to that is the charities should follow suit and buy the clothes instead of going on the ear.ole its a dog eat dog world i,m afraid and recycling is big business so why should the scrounging charities have special status ???

sell your clothes for cash a fiver in your pocket is better than a fiver in theirs.

Oh how I fear for the future of this world and its people with attitudes like this!!!

only a mug donates to the charities on the ear.ole these days

you get so many bags posted through your door they,re a nuisence

i assume those who donate dont need the money as for gails nails you get paid by weight not quality to have the tags on means nothing now why didnt you try e bay first.

the charities are whinging because cash for clothes is depleting their stocks

the answer to that is the charities should follow suit and buy the clothes instead of going on the ear.ole its a dog eat dog world i,m afraid and recycling is big business so why should the scrounging charities have special status ???

sell your clothes for cash a fiver in your pocket is better than a fiver in theirs.

The whole point of a charity store is for society to be able to give a little help by giving away something your never going to use again anyway, knowing that it's going towards saving and making peoples lives better. If it's stuck in the cupboard cluttering the place up, would you rather not have the satisfaction of knowing you could be helping save a childs life for eg..... or a fiver in your back pocket?

I think there's one in Wickes car park on Rutland Road.

We get plastic sacks through our letter box 2 or 3 times a week from organisations wanting your old clothing mainly from charities who collect from the end of your front path or door they are from the nspcc, oxfam mcmillan a few different ones ring oxfam if you have any I think they collect

Does anyone know where you can sells clothes by weight, there was a place on London Rd however they dont do it anymore, I can travel also.

Thanks a lot.

There are a few places I gave tried

Just off London Road below Highfuelds library

and in the units at the back if Meadowhall which I think is cash 4 clothes collection unit, I think you get a little bit more money if you take the clothes to them.

There is also a cabin at drake house but hey go through your things like they are going to catch something so I give them a miss but others might like them.

just seen date of post I answered

Edited by myusernameha