Cash for clothes

... its a dog eat dog world i,m afraid and recycling is big business so why should the scrounging charities have special status ???

Scrounging charities? Dog eat dog world? You're barking.

only a mug donates to the charities on the ear.ole these days

you get so many bags posted through your door they,re a nuisence

i assume those who donate dont need the money as for gails nails you get paid by weight not quality to have the tags on means nothing now why didnt you try e bay first.

the charities are whinging because cash for clothes is depleting their stocks

the answer to that is the charities should follow suit and buy the clothes instead of going on the ear.ole its a dog eat dog world i,m afraid and recycling is big business so why should the scrounging charities have special status ???

sell your clothes for cash a fiver in your pocket is better than a fiver in theirs.

A fiver is better in Bluebell Woods pocket than mine!

For what they give you why not just give it to charity, even if they are no good they can get money for them.

i assume those who donate dont need the money as for gails nails you get paid by weight not quality to have the tags on means nothing now why didnt you try e bay first.

the answer to that is the charities should follow suit and buy the clothes instead of going on the ear.ole its a dog eat dog world i,m afraid and recycling is big business so why should the scrounging charities have special status ???

sell your clothes for cash a fiver in your pocket is better than a fiver in theirs.

Gosh aint you nice? lovely first post!! what a tool! tell that to the vulnerable people these charities support!

If you are that desperate for 40 p for a kilo of clothes perhaps you may well be in need of charity your self - so don't bite the hand and all that.

theres one place were u take clothes n they weigh em n u get 50p per kilo its on meadowhalls industrial estate just off jenkin road we got 26 pound not bad to say we were guna throw em ! but theres one up hillsborough preety hard to find they pay 80 pence per kilo but we went n they never turned up :/

personally I do carboots with mine and I have made quite alot from them. However anything that doesnt sell I put in the clothing banks.

personally I do carboots with mine and I have made quite alot from them. However anything that doesnt sell I put in the clothing banks.

I used to take them to the charity clothes banks down at Heeley retail park until one night I came across a team of lowlives robbing them,same hapens at Archer rd Sainsburys apparently.:(

Anyone used one of these companies lately? We used one back in Nov, they came the same night and paid about £10 for a couple of heavy black sacks full of clothes, paired shoes etc. I forgot the company but in desperate need of a tenner for some sodding petrol tonight! x

Edited by Miss_S_83

Lets hope you never need any of the charities

A lot of the bags you get through the door are bogus but there are genuine ones. I work for BHF and we take everything

you dont get loads - i just got £15 for some black bags (4) suppose money better in my pocket

Didn't know there was such a service, I think that's decent, I'd be happy anyway I usually give them away anywhere :)