Cash for clothes

Does anybody know if there is a cash for clothes collection service operating in Sheffield? I have contacted a couple of organisations that offer home collection but they don't cover sheffield. These are the organisations that will pay you cash for your old clothes, shoes, bags etc.

yes cash 4 clothes have sent me a leaflet - tel 01708689985 with your details - im in s6 and say they collect thursdays

Thanks I have just booked a collection!

you dont get loads - i just got £15 for some black bags (4) suppose money better in my pocket

british heart foundation, but they don't pay you. Also saint lukes but again they don't pay.

Does anyone know where you can sells clothes by weight, there was a place on London Rd however they dont do it anymore, I can travel also.

Thanks a lot.

I had 8 large heavy black bags and got £15 last week not much but as I don't drive I didnt mind. If I could drive they would have gone to the charity.

Do any charities collect clothing if you call them?

I used Cash for clothes.

Whats up with giving them to charity?

I gave loads to British Heart Foundation monday and NSPCC today and the collected.

I wasnt aware that charities collected clothing unless in those bags which we never recieve and if we do there usually off a dodgy company.

I wanted rid quickley and cash for clothes could come pretty quickley.

Last year I called several charities regarding a dining suite and they couldn't collect for weeks, thats no good to me.

we got a cash 4 clothes leaflet, im in s25 - trouble is they are only collecting on mondays in my area :(

...i think it was 40p per kg, obviously £4 for every 10kg. They state good quality clothing though.