Sheffield UFO incident, March 24 1997, we may have proof??

Before his experience, Tony did not believe in ghosts but now he is not so sure. 'I have racked my brains for a logical explanation but I can't find one. I can't explain it;

I can think of half a dozen more logical explanations than a ghost plane right off the top of my head. How bizarre is that?

It's wrong, refer to my earlier post. Modern turbine blades are ceramic or alloy that's usually coated in ceramic.

It's not wrong at all, titanium is still used extensively in the manufacturing process.

It is wrong. Come back with a bigger stick if you want to fight it out.

This thread refers to an event in '97.are you saying that engine turbine blades were ceramic prior to that date? How do you reconcile that with illuminati's posts? Genuine questions,not a dig..

No, but if you refer to my earlier post it's clear that blades are not made from titanium but from alloys that include titanium - call me picky if you like. I couldn't tell you the timeline of the engine components of an aeroplane that didn't crash up the road.

Let's see these photographs and precise locations eh? We're still waiting because so far all that's been offered is a rather fantastical claim in the OP.

Incidentally the OP was here at 08:52 this morning but still didn't post his photographs. It looks like you've all been trolled.

*cough* *cough*

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=6667479&postcount=40

We have a blade from a Tornado in the labs at work, will see if I can pop over and have a look at it.

Do you think there's any chance whatsoever of seeing the photos and locations requested?

Yes but you need to post what was asked for - photographs that include a ruler and precise details of the location. While you're taking the photos place a £1 coin and a pencil alongside the blades so we know that the photos are your own work and taken today.

So far you've just posted a lot of erroneous assumptions that you've made fit the story you want to believe but we're all eyes and ears.

Not a chance I reckon. It's a spoof.

It was quite a big thing at the time, ufo,s being chased by tornado jets and some say a crashed tornado?, search google for the sheffield incident of march 24th 1997..very interesting reading

Can chinese lanteens really move that fast :D

Fight what out?

The link says that titanium is used in the manufacturing and you've admitted that's true. If you want a pointless argument over semantics then find someone else idiot.

I was cycling over Moscar top as a tornado passed over me very low and the shear noise of it through me off my bike....

*cough* *cough*

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=6667479&postcount=40

Do you think there's any chance whatsoever of seeing the photos and locations requested?

Not a chance I reckon. It's a spoof.

shhhhhhh! I wanted to keep the tin hats coming! :hihi:

I would be interested in the pics tho..