Sheffield UFO incident, March 24 1997, we may have proof??

The latest updated on line power point is available at the link posted by Peak 4. on page 10 of this thread.

Thanks

Heres an interesting question from an interstellar theory piloting exam.

What is the stopping distance of your standard space ship whilst travelling at twice the speed of light ?

Dunno...but if you get the chance then put your dense skull in the way of its transitional progress and tell us what we already suspect... instantaneous! :hihi:

Does anyone have the grid reference that they could post to me via PM of the site in Greno Wood? Please dont post on site, I would like to visit before every metal detector in South Yorks is fully charged.

Thanks

What is the stopping distance of your standard space ship whilst travelling at twice the speed of light ?

Dunno...but if you get the chance then put your dense skull in the way of its transitional progress and tell us what we already suspect... instantaneous! :hihi:

Earlier in the thread what looked like melted Titanium according to the poster was mentioned. For your information

Titanium has a high melting point of 3135°F (1725°C). This melting point is approximately 400°F above the melting point of steel and approximately 2000°F above that of aluminum.

Gosh Inexplacata, your either a believer or a redneck, which is it ?

True...some aren't. What is 100% reliable, however, are endless unqualified comments from largely uninformed individuals who nonetheless like to make broad sweeping statements....as typified by the quote above.

And thousands of people living near Greno Woods never heard anything crash.

And thousands of people living near Greno Woods never heard anything crash.

same here and my mate has been detecting in them woods and not found much.....

Can

Nice reply :)

Just imagine being both. Worse still, imagine that you're out in those woods alone with a metal detector, and in the distance you suddenly hear...

...Somebody playing 'deliverance' on a Banjo. Intrigued, you find yourself being inexorably drawn towards the sound, and when you finally get up close to it you're shocked to see a little green alien with a Banjo sitting on the remains of a jet engine with a knowing smile and beckoning you ever closer to him/her/it !!! :hihi:

Having stated all of this and -to an extent- nailed my colours to the mast Tony, I will tell you as an experienced (and strictly no nonsense- paranormal/UFO investigator) that there are cases and instances that openly defy every damned thing that you throw at them... and I include a few UFO/alien based cases amongst this small percentage.

Regards, Inexplacata.

Show us these cases then.

Edited by Tony Erikson