Sheffield UFO incident, March 24 1997, we may have proof??

Max, I don't think your attempt at a link works properly. You won't be able to add an embedded URL until you have more posts on the forum, so for anyone wanting to read the article;

TRY HERE

Whilst this is very interesting, when discussing extra terrestrials one has to consider various factors.

Our own galaxy is roughly 100,000 light years across. Even if this civilisation were to travel at the speed of light it would still have had to set off long before our civilisation had begun. How would they know we were here in order to visit us? How would this alien civilisation live for long enough to travel such a distance. I assume the aliens didn't use any worm-holes or such like as I imagine titanium coated turbine blades just wouldn't really cut the mustard seeing as there's no air to cut through.

If these creatures came from a completely different galaxy then I guess we should add another 100,000 years to the travel time (at the speed of light) at least. The numbers start to get massive. It would take them such a long time to get here that they would require some pretty incredible tech. If they have such tech what the hell do thy want from us? And finally with such advanced tech that can travel and sustain life for a couple of hundred thousand years, why do they always crash at the last bit? Hell, we put a man on the moon with what would seem to be relatively simple tech and we did that without crashing.

I wonder if our UFO chasers could answer any of that?

Whilst this is very interesting, when discussing extra terrestrials one has to consider various factors.

Our own galaxy is roughly 100,000 light years across. Even if this civilisation were to travel at the speed of light it would still have had to set off long before our civilisation had begun. How would they know we were here in order to visit us? How would this alien civilisation live for long enough to travel such a distance. I assume the aliens didn't use any worm-holes or such like as I imagine titanium coated turbine blades just wouldn't really cut the mustard seeing as there's no air to cut through.

If these creatures came from a completely different galaxy then I guess we should add another 100,000 years to the travel time (at the speed of light) at least. The numbers start to get massive. It would take them such a long time to get here that they would require some pretty incredible tech. If they have such tech what the hell do thy want from us? And finally with such advanced tech that can travel and sustain life for a couple of hundred thousand years, why do they always crash at the last bit? Hell, we put a man on the moon with what would seem to be relatively simple tech and we did that without crashing.

They must be able to travel faster than the speed of light. Obviously.

They must be able to travel faster than the speed of light. Obviously.

Nothing in space can.

First off, thanks to peak4, for posting a link to the research as I found out. I had not posted enough to place a www. I came to this forum through my periodic search terms concerning my investigation of the incident from March 1997. To see if any talk of the incident that I was not aware of had entered the www. So hear I am.

Tony5467, Thank you, I agree, as an investigator we all love a mystery this looks like a huge mystery. There are people out there in the Sheffield area who know and saw things that night. There are also people out they’re who know things about that night, however speaking could affect their wage earning ability.

IM no barking at the moon type geezer, something quite extraordinary happened that night. Ive just presented the evidence, more evidence the better.

Thank you for your help and kind words

Max

That is an excellent report Max.

I'm not a believer in little green men visiting us but i've no doubt there was a cover up of whatever happened that night, be it a light aircraft / jet crash etc.

Very bizarre. :suspect:

I'm always intrigued by the paranormal.

I found Max's report fascinating and a real worthwhile read, whilst I'm not convinced there are little green men out there, I certainly wouldn't dismiss it being a possibility and it certainly seems something happened on March 1997 that the authorities don't want us to know about.

Thanks for the info Max.

Regards

Doom

If aliens are so intelligent, why do they always abduct idiots.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

You tell us...then after that you should perhaps tell us all about your own abduction experience(s)

That is an excellent report Max.

I'm not a believer in little green men visiting us but i've no doubt there was a cover up of whatever happened that night, be it a light aircraft / jet crash etc.

Very bizarre. :suspect:

Tornado jets do in fact have a long history of crashing, either through pilot error or avionic/engine/structural malfunctions. Apparently, and so far as I'm aware at this point, somewhere in the region of thirty plus Tornado aircraft of sundry types and designations have bitten the dust since their operational introduction, both here at home and abroad.

The most recent loss took place in Scotland last year and was -allegedly-put down to pilot error whilst engaged upon a low level training sortie.

In relation to the Sheffield incident, it might not have been the whole jet that came down in the area where apparent engine wreckage has been uncovered. The rest of the aircraft would/could easily continue for some distance before impacting.

Any such crash would automatically involve a recovery operation for obvious reasons but this doesn't, however, fully explain all the circumstances surrounding the Sheffield case, and as such many questions still need to be addressed.

Perhaps you should first define 'UFO chaser' Tony?