Sheffield UFO incident, March 24 1997, we may have proof??

I go for the 'smoked to much wacky backy' and is currently sat somewhere with the munchies.

UFO's........bet these people believe the moon is made of cheese:suspect:

So are you saying that there is only us in this whole universe,no other living beings?

the idea of life on other planets and ufos visiting earth are two different matters. You can believe in the first whilst dismissing the second/

I go for the 'smoked to much wacky backy' and is currently sat somewhere with the munchies.

UFO's........bet these people believe the moon is made of cheese:suspect:

So why do you think we are unique ?

SATMAN222- Could you please get in contact with me? I am currently looking for witnesses of this even for a new TV show and I would love to hear your thoughts on the event. You can contact me via email on the site or email [email protected]

Many Thanks

Liam

not sure why a north sheffield woodland has anything to do with it, but how come we have found titanium rotor blades etc in an area that shouldnt have them? also reports from the time suggest that the ufo?? was spotted from dronfield passing over the area we found, then over towards woodhead?, finally disappearing around the strines area?

---------- Post added 08-08-2013 at 11:51 ----------

Satman2222- could you please get in contact with me about this? I am currently working on a new TV show and we are looking for witnesses that saw The Sheffield Incident. My email is [email protected]. Alternatively please feel free to email me on here. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks

Liam

Telephone exchange.....! I was with a colleauge and we both saw it.

I dont know if someone had found this...but you mentioned that some of the parts were marked with H L Ltd...which is the trading name for a company that makes heat exchangers, evaporators etc...which all use Titanium parts such as Rotors, heat sinks etc....could it be pieces of something like this? http://www.hl-cooling.com/Products

Perhaps not...but maybe someone tried to strip one of these down hense the blowtorch marks?

Hi Glennis

I am currently working on a new TV show about the Sheffield and are looking for witnesses who may have seen the event. it would be most appreciated if you could get in contact to discuss this further.

My email is [email protected]

Many Thanks

Liam

Its interesting this, because one evening I heard a loud rumble over Greystones, a plane flew over my house flying from south to north. I looked out of my window and saw a massive airplane ... well its under carriage anyway.

It was absolutely massive and flying very low, with a few hundred feet of my roof.

It looked like a large transporter plane and seemed that low I thought it would crash in Endcliffe Park area. It didn't of course.

I have no idea what year or month it was. I thought I might be seeing things actually.

I have been interested in this subject for many many years and read allsorts to a group of people on a bus near ladybower and a man in a flight suit smelling of jet fuel asking for a lift. On the same evening an "event" at redmires reservoir, the following day the upper reservoir was closed to the public and government looking people where seen in the area. Yorkshire water did confirm it was closed due to an incident but never clarified.

Like I've already said, nothing happened other than a jet smashing the sound barrier and people with overactive imaginations.

hey hey the return of my old friend the sheffield 'close encounters'/'ET' thread - love it.

for the record, aliens visited south yorkshire and unfortunately, crashed. no debate, the truth.

I was on Nether Lane at Ecclesfield at the time and saw it pass over towards Grenoside.

I dont know whether it was the same thing but i remember years ago in the middle of the night i was looking out of my bedroom window and saw 3 white very fast things in the sky as though they were dancing! they stayed in the same place for about an hour the next morning i thought that there would have been lots of talk about it, i was going to phone the police that night and say.....(what)?? they were very high in the sky i would say near ecclesfield/ chapeltown park, that way..

I dont know whether it was the same thing but i remember years ago in the middle of the night i was looking out of my bedroom window and saw 3 white very fast things in the sky as though they were dancing! they stayed in the same place for about an hour the next morning i thought that there would have been lots of talk about it, i was going to phone the police that night and say.....(what)?? they were very high in the sky i would say near ecclesfield/ chapeltown park, that way..

Probably high power searchlights that are used outside venues for attracting attention to an event.

Probably high power searchlights that are used outside venues for attracting attention to an event.

Could have been but it was early hours in the morning doubt if many people would have been up at that hour but you never know... im a great believer that we arnt the only humans/creatures in this universe...:)