Sheffield UFO incident, March 24 1997, we may have proof??

Can we see pics of the apparent crash site?

yep, if its not raining in the morning i will go there and take pictures

yep, if its not raining in the morning i will go there and take pictures

ok, cool. i look forward to seeing them. any other debris found in the area?

Just replying with ...'s so I can find this thread easy tomorrow :)

Skiptor - I get what you're saying about the new tech in an old hole idea, but if a jet fighter had crashed in Greno Wood, the crater would be far bigger that any of the ones up there. It also wouldn't be a round crater unless it hit the ground vertically. A jet crash would always leave a large, long scar in the landscape, not a small round one. Put the pics up of the location and we'll see what it looks like.

One thing I will say is I don't know how the bits got there, but I know it won't have been from a jet crash.

Oh, by the way, for the person who put a link to Wikipedia to inform me what a holly bush looked like, thank you. It wasn't needed though as having lived on earth for nearly 30 years, I do know what Holly looks like. Fair enough, you may have posted it for your Alien friend’s reference, but I doubt they frequent this forum.

Skiptor - I get what you're saying about the new tech in an old hole idea, but if a jet fighter had crashed in Greno Wood, the crater would be far bigger that any of the ones up there. It also wouldn't be a round crater unless it hit the ground vertically. A jet crash would always leave a large, long scar in the landscape, not a small round one. Put the pics up of the location and we'll see what it looks like.

One thing I will say is I don't know how the bits got there, but I know it won't have been from a jet crash.

Oh, by the way, for the person who put a link to Wikipedia to inform me what a holly bush looked like, thank you. It wasn't needed though as having lived on earth for nearly 30 years, I do know what Holly looks like. Fair enough, you may have posted it for your Alien friend’s reference, but I doubt they frequent this forum.

:hihi::help:

Current odds on the origin of the parts.

Nicked from a steelworks - 1/1,000

Crashed Model Aircraft - 100,000/1

Crashed Tornado - 1,000,000/1

Crashed UFO - 1,000,000,000,000/1

location, up penistone road to norfolk hill, go up norfolk hill about 20 yds to houses on right, at first house is a public footpath, go up path untill its summit..slight fork in path..keep to right of holly bush..then enter woodland down hill till you get to a large holly bush..about 20 foot down hill, find crater in front of you with disturbed ground from digging, also look at damage to trees, you can follow the path of whatever crashed by looking closly at damaged trees. dont know what landed but thats where all the bits have been found scattered and at a depth of around 8/10 inches.

Even if it is true that a tornado crashed in sheffield that night in 1997 the bits you have discovered almost certainly are not from it,there was certainly something going on that night (sea king search helicopters,chinook helicopters police,fire brigade) and indeed low flying aircraft but all this activity was centred around the moors around here (wharncliffe side/stocksbridge) and howden NOT grenoside woods.

Skiptor, hi My name is Max Burns, I investigated the incident in depth. I would be interested in speaking with you concerning your finds in the woods.

My research is available as an on line power point presentation with a supplemental article about the case.

The web address is for the research is at you will have to add the www

checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.phpoption=com_content&task=view&id=152&Itemid=51

Read the main page first as there is some new information on the cover page

Please contact me

Current odds on the origin of the parts.

Nicked from a steelworks - 1/1,000

Crashed Model Aircraft - 100,000/1

Crashed Tornado - 1,000,000/1

Crashed UFO - 1,000,000,000,000/1

The parts are made by HL Engineering Contractors Ltd.

That's a guess, I admit.

Does anyone remember the sheffield incident of march 24th 1997?. As a keen metal detectorist along with my friend 'Digger', we have over the past 18 months or so, found around 60 titanium rotor blades along with various stainless steel parts and more which i will reveal later. these have all been found in a place along the flight path of what was described as the sheffield incident? but not anywhere near to where people claim a crash happened. Maybe it never happened?, so with an open mind i ask..what are titanium rotor blades as fitted to jet engines, such as a tornado fighter, doing in an area of woodland in north sheffield? any help please :confused:

I remember hearing what sounded like a very low flying aircraft possibly a jet but not very healthy! We have had in the past a lot of jet fighters flying up the Loxley Valley and across Bradfield Dale this aircraft seemed to go over Bradfield Church towards Stocksbridge. I hope this helps.