Sheffield UFO incident, March 24 1997, we may have proof??

You would bury them all together in one place. But these were found all seperate wide apart and found with a metal detector not visible until dug.

So how come they appear not to be damaged? Was there any other metal debris found at the site?

Or New York! ;)

no - they only choose the big apple in films - in real life it's california , usually san fracisco

You would bury them all together in one place. But these were found all seperate wide apart and found with a metal detector not visible until dug.

I do see where some peoples comments are going and i tend to agree, these could have been stolen and buried individually around a scattered area by a very bored thief, trees were then climbed and damaged by thugs from parson cross, the flying object spotted in the sky was seirra yankey 99, anyone living around this area will be familiar with this sight in the sky and have not reported it :huh:

I do see where some peoples comments are going and i tend to agree, these could have been stolen and buried individually around a scattered area by a very bored thief, trees were then climbed and damaged by thugs from parson cross, the flying object spotted in the sky was seirra yankey 99, anyone living around this area will be familiar with this sight in the sky and have not reported it :huh:

You're making it all up and you planted those parts. A

Are you unemployed, perchance?

I used to work at Firth Browns which made special steels for the aircraft & nuclear industries. They had a vacuum induction furnace which melted scrap aircraft components. Most of the scrap came in as rough forgings, partly finished or fully finished turbine blades or rings. Looking at the pictures it seems as though you have all three, which would be impossible to have on a jet engine.

My guess is the finds are a stash of nicked scrap metal.

Who's going to call the police and have them pop round to skiptor's place to see if it's nicked / crown property?

Have you ever seen a crash site where a plane has slammed into the ground at supersonic speeds? Believe me, there would be little of the plane left to identify and as for the surrounding area.... it would take more than a few broken trees to convince me.

If aliens are so intelligent, why do they always abduct idiots.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

If aliens are so intelligent, why do they always abduct idiots.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

To find out what an Idiot is :D

They must be terrible pilots too. There are crash sites all over the world, you`d think theyd at least have parachutes.

Who's going to call the police and have them pop round to skiptor's place to see if it's nicked / crown property?

the police are most welcome at anytime, i have nothing to hide, can you say the same? :loopy:

To find out what an Idiot is :D

ha ha, myself included..must be one to allow my findings to be judged by..well the words in the comment, sorry to genuine posts :hihi: :hihi: :loopy: