Sheffield UFO incident, March 24 1997, we may have proof??

Can any forumers "who are genuinely interested" confirm that they have recieved photographs from this thread's OP?

I'm genuinely genuinely interested in this skiptor. Send them to me please. Not so bothered about location. but a photo including a penny piece so we know its your work would be marvellous.

location, up penistone road to norfolk hill, go up norfolk hill about 20 yds to houses on right, at first house is a public footpath, go up path untill its summit..slight fork in path..keep to right of holly bush..then enter woodland down hill till you get to a large holly bush..about 20 foot down hill, find crater in front of you with disturbed ground from digging, also look at damage to trees, you can follow the path of whatever crashed by looking closly at damaged trees. dont know what landed but thats where all the bits have been found scattered and at a depth of around 8/10 inches.

Does anyone remember the sheffield incident of march 24th 1997?. As a keen metal detectorist along with my friend 'Digger', we have over the past 18 months or so, found around 60 titanium rotor blades along with various stainless steel parts and more which i will reveal later. these have all been found in a place along the flight path of what was described as the sheffield incident? but not anywhere near to where people claim a crash happened. Maybe it never happened?, so with an open mind i ask..what are titanium rotor blades as fitted to jet engines, such as a tornado fighter, doing in an area of woodland in north sheffield? any help please :confused:

i think you've got your answer there? why on earth would a race that can build aircraft and would be 100,000's years ahead of us for production, why would they use titanium or steel?? they'd have material we've never heard of and would still be radioactive even after that amount of time.

it's not rocket science is it??

i think you've got your answer there? why on earth would a race that can build aircraft and would be 100,000's years ahead of us for production, why would they use titanium or steel?? they'd have material we've never heard of and would still be radioactive even after that amount of time.

I think skiptor is suggesting the the bits are from a crashed "earthly" aircraft...

Does anyone remember the sheffield incident of march 24th 1997?. As a keen metal detectorist along with my friend 'Digger', we have over the past 18 months or so, found around 60 titanium rotor blades along with various stainless steel parts and more which i will reveal later. these have all been found in a place along the flight path of what was described as the sheffield incident? but not anywhere near to where people claim a crash happened. Maybe it never happened?, so with an open mind i ask..what are titanium rotor blades as fitted to jet engines, such as a tornado fighter, doing in an area of woodland in north sheffield? any help please :confused:

PM me.

I may be able to help.

Why do you think this?