Sheffield UFO incident, March 24 1997, we may have proof??

They are photos illuminati took of the ones that he has at work, not the ones found.

I know...;)

What I am going to do is go and google what this incident was.. I like stuff like this..

I was cycling over Moscar top as a tornado passed over me very low and the shear noise of it through me off my bike....

Phone Injury Lawyers for you.............Real Lawyers.............100% payback.

Originally published in Supernatural Peak District (Robert Hale: London, 1999)

Equally sure was a Chesterfield man called Tony Ingle, who was so puzzled by what he saw in the sky over the Peak District that he contacted a local newspaper. Tony was enjoying a holiday break at a caravan park at Hope when he decided to take his golden retriever Ben for a walk one sunny April afternoon in 1995.

We are talking about an incident in 1997. This whole article refers to an eye witness account in 1995. It must be completely unrelated.:huh:

Do you think there's any chance whatsoever of seeing the photos and locations requested?

Not a chance I reckon. It's a spoof.

Its an interesting subject and very debatable as to what actually happened that day. However the OP has no proof of a crash site whatsoever. He/she has purely posted this claim to make a disscussion. You're spot on Tony:thumbsup:

There are fan blades in there but they look quite old. Modern blades from the hot end have cooling vents and those don't.

The ones at the front certainly don't appear to have been in an aircraft that's crashed, in fact they look like they are factory fresh or removed during maintenance.

I'd have a tenner on them being from different aircraft and that the other assorted junk has been gathered up from various sources with a view to kidding people that they are from a crashed Tornado that was chasing an alien space ship.

There are fan blades in there but they look quite old. Modern blades from the hot end have cooling vents and those don't.

The ones at the front certainly don't appear to have been in an aircraft that's crashed, in fact they look like they are factory fresh or removed during maintenance.

I'd have a tenner on them being from different aircraft and that the other assorted junk has been gathered up from various sources with a view to kidding people that they are from a crashed Tornado that was chasing an alien space ship.

Never said there from a aircraft.. Do you have a parts list?

So it is a load of assembled junk? Sorry but unless you're trying to say that they are from an aircraft what's the point of posting pictures of the contents of your garden shed?

So it is a load of assembled junk? Sorry but unless you're trying to say that they are from an aircraft what's the point of posting pictures of the contents of your garden shed?

Ok i see what you mean.. Not tryin to fool anyone here.. So there not from an aircraft.. so what are they then.. Please tell me.. Any on else have any opinions please comment.. Or any idea what there off or from.:help:

Ok i see what you mean.. Not tryin to fool anyone here.. So there not from an aircraft.. so what are they then.. Please tell me.. Any on else have any opinions please comment.. Or any idea what there off or from.:help:

:huh: I'm puzzled. Are you Skiptor ?