Sheffield UFO incident, March 24 1997, we may have proof??

Ok then, a bit more info...each rotor blade has a unique serial nimber, the blades are spread over an area of approx 60 square foot, there is an impact crater and tree damage along a line approx 3 to 400 foot long. sorry but not willing to post exact grid reference for obvious reasons but will add photos this evening.

I would have thought any cover up would have included gathering any wreckage?

After all they've perfected the technique since the first "weather balloon" crash at Roswell!

Keep us posted though, love to know more.

Maybe they did but left what they could not see impacted into to ground.

I would have thought any cover up would have included gathering any wreckage?

After all they've perfected the technique since the first "weather balloon" crash at Roswell!

Keep us posted though, love to know more.

We do have more info of wreckage being recovered from the site and also signs of metal being cut by oxy acytelene torch or similar cutting technique (plasma?), we have some large blades that have been cut in half and measure around 8 to ten inches long

we also have stories of a certain road being closed by police in both directions due to a horse being loose on the road? or was that to recover wreckage?

its all a mystery apart from what we can proove, ie, components from a jet engine that shouldnt be where we found them, also should they have come down 200 yards further south, it would have been a major incident on a very busy road

any more serious info or advice on how to positively identify these parts?, to give you a start one blade is stamped LBQ BF then engraved BA28J C, it is 2 1/4" long by 1" wide, this is one of the smallest blades found at a depth of around 8"

Message to BILLO, i am unable to reply to pm because of havnt posted 5 posts?

any more serious info or advice on how to positively identify these parts?, to give you a start one blade is stamped LBQ BF then engraved BA28J C, it is 2 1/4" long by 1" wide, this is one of the smallest blades found at a depth of around 8"

Yes but you need to post what was asked for - photographs that include a ruler and precise details of the location. While you're taking the photos place a £1 coin and a pencil alongside the blades so we know that the photos are your own work and taken today.

So far you've just posted a lot of erroneous assumptions that you've made fit the story you want to believe but we're all eyes and ears.

Edited by Tony

Maybe they did but left what they could not see impacted into to ground.

Did they not have metal detectors in '97 ?

Did they not have metal detectors in '97 ?

Yes they did but maybe the debri scattered in bushes etc. Surely some could have been missed if deep.

Yes they did but maybe the debri scattered in bushes etc. Surely some could have been missed if deep.

My point is that if the MOD wanted to cover anything up they would have done a more thorough search..after all they know how many blades etc. they'd be looking for...

We have a blade from a Tornado in the labs at work, will see if I can pop over and have a look at it.

We have a blade from a Tornado in the labs at work, will see if I can pop over and have a look at it.

Are you the men in black?