Sylvester's opening this Friday 10th September

Sylvesters bar and ristorante is opening on Campo Lane this Friday evening. Bringing all the best funk, soul and motown, live music and traditional Italian cuisine. The new place to be seen in Sheffield.

Couldn't you tell us a bit more, like precisely where on Campo Lane? Opening Hours?

Are you the Sylversters which suddenly closed down in Leopold Square?

All a bit vague.

I walked past it last night, looks quite nice so i may try the food at some point.

It has an Italian food theme I think? all freshly prepared. Sylvesters was excellent on the square it was just to small. Its certainly going to be I hope the place to be!! Sheffield needs an unpretentious good times roll bar can't wait I'll certainly be attending on Friday!

Good luck with the new venture. I was disappointed with the previous location. I love Leopold Square, but though more could have been made of Sylvester's. The live piano was a great idea, but the piano was at the back of the bar in Leopold Square, and sort of in a really dark corner, and it needs to more prominent, and more made of it. Some of the staff at the old place looked really surly too. If its a classy joint Im sure you'll do well.

I've been in to have a look and it looks great. Really looking forward to it opening and I'll definitely be there on Friday!

Loved the Leopold Square one so looking forward to visiting Mark II. I always get lost round Campo Lane - can you describe where it is please (eg near any others bars/shops etc?)

its right at the top of campo lane going away from the cathedral think it used to be the golden ball many years again and then boho i believe diagnolly opposite the newsagents on the corner