What you doing for Halloween? im doing something fun lol

Hi all well its nearly that time of year again will you be the ones that sit in the dark so you dont have to answer the door or one that just sits there and just ignores everyone lol.So come on what are you doing for Halloween i will be partying with lots of other ladiesssssssssss lol :banana::clap::banana::clap:

OHHHHH I cant wait, im going out as a zombie bride!!! Im really looking forward to it!!! :)

this is an American tradition and as i am NOT an American will not be taking part in anything as its silly, do you even know what its celebrating??

I will be featuring in my own horror movie, possibly lots of blood, only it will have a happy ending!!

.....its my due date:o:help::help::help:

When exactly did halloween become dress and act like a slut day?

I really don't get it. I'm not complaining, I just don't get it.

where u going lolypop? x and i dont think that is called for flamingjimmy if you dont have anything good to add to thread go away.

Staying in with the bloke, turning the lights off and pretending we are out.

this is an American tradition and as i am NOT an American will not be taking part in anything as its silly, do you even know what its celebrating??

Rubbish.

Halloween comes from the Celtic festival of Samhain, and the name comes from a Scottish variant of the old english word All-Hallows-Eve.

Well Fright Night, which is traditionally held on the Sunday before Halloween will actually be on Halloween this year.

That should solve some problems for some folks about where to go: Starts at 3.30pm finishes at 8:30 pm

Staying in with the bloke, turning the lights off and pretending we are out.

You might have asked me first! :love: