Is anybody having trouble with gangs?

I was driving through parson cross when a gang of lads smashed my windscreen with a brick, as i reversed to escape from them i got bottles threw at my car

What can i do, i phoned police and they said they will send an officer as soon as possible, i cant drive to work as my car is damaged and public transport is expensive

Well if your car isn't drivable and the distance is not walkable and you don't want to pay to use public transport there's not a lot you can do unless a work colleague or friend is willing to take you.

Just buy a bus pass - no more pricey than petrol to be fair! Terrible experience though - have the coppers been to see you yet?

If you have comprehensive insurance, you should be able to get the windscreen fixed tonight.

I live close by were exactly was this

If you have full insurance your window screen should be covered and ring Auto glass.

As for gangs aren't they everywhere?

As for gangs aren't they everywhere?

Nope, none here :)

They were very fortunate that you didn't lose control of the car and run into them. I'm sure their parents would be quick to get involved if a sniff of compo might be on the cards....

Whereabouts was this?

It was on dryden Ave

To be honest it wasn't as bad as i put it, it was really scary at the time though

They were very fortunate that you didn't lose control of the car and run into them. I'm sure their parents would be quick to get involved if a sniff of compo might be on the cards....

I was driving like 20 mph so i doubt i would have gone some damage to them if i did hit them

They We were very fortunate unfortunate that you didn't lose control of the car and run into them. I'm sure their parents would be quick to get involved if a sniff of compo might be on the cards....

Corrected it for you.