Things looking bad for Wednesday

lee straffords rants have become embarrassing ,even Owlstalk have barred him ,he has become a bigger joke than joe ashton
Too true, when he quit as chairman he should have just kept his gob shut about OWLS affairs he no longer had anything to do with, if we can get rid of the 3 dead wieghts on the current board then i reckon we'll turn the corner

well we all know the sheff star stalk the forums for stories

well we all know the sheff star stalk the forums for stories

Too true M8 !

And been caught out big time in the process.

wednesday have agreed a deal with coop bank so they will not go into administration or have points deducted.

Wednesday til I die .....

lee straffords rants have become embarrassing ,even Owlstalk have barred him ,he has become a bigger joke than joe ashton

as for the administration saga it was completely blown out of proportion by the media ,particularily the local media that now relies solely on the rumour, gossip and utter garbage that are on the fans web blogs

I think this was yet another "Yorkshire Post Exclusive", not the Sheffield Star, often wonder who feeds them the info, and now wondering if it is someone at Co-Op Bank?

I think this was yet another "Yorkshire Post Exclusive", not the Sheffield Star, often wonder who feeds them the info, and now wondering if it is someone at Co-Op Bank?
yorkshire post and sheff star are part of same company, cos when i used to phone up to pay my star bill they always asked if i was paying for yorkshire post or sheffield star

yorkshire post and sheff star are part of same company, cos when i used to phone up to pay my star bill they always asked if i was paying for yorkshire post or sheffield star

Really? So how come the story didn't make todays Star?

Really? So how come the story didn't make todays Star?

Actually, no need to answer that, half the "news" in the Star is about 3 days old anyway, no doubt it will be in the Star on Friday or something!

Jeez LB! Haven't you got nothing better to do with you're time? You seem to be turning into something of a Wednesday stalker. Lee Straffords faceache! Owlstalk! you obviously take too much interest in the badly run, third division team.

The main aim as a blades fan reads like the Zhuge Liang Thrice Enraged Zhou Yu

But the SF Owls keep telling us your a first division club ! coming from the man who posted about a Utd hot dog van !!! you also really do take the mick.

And as for the Owls you do entertain us, one **** up after another.

Please feel free to put me on ignore. please please

Edited by TAT

No doubt about it, the board of Sheffield Wednesday just has to go and I'm also sick of Strafford's rantings. He is clinging onto the last piece of Sheffield Wednesday he has left. Just leave it and move on.

I personally like every other SW fan, have no idea where the money is going. We have sold a decent amount of ST's, not gone massively overbudget with players and sold Lee Grant for £1m, plus the £3m from the bank already.

There is a blackhole somewhere and it's becoming a joke.

No doubt about it, the board of Sheffield Wednesday just has to go and I'm also sick of Strafford's rantings. He is clinging onto the last piece of Sheffield Wednesday he has left. Just leave it and move on.

I personally like every other SW fan, have no idea where the money is going. We have sold a decent amount of ST's, not gone massively overbudget with players and sold Lee Grant for £1m, plus the £3m from the bank already.

There is a blackhole somewhere and it's becoming a joke.

To be fair to Strafford, he's just showing up the board for what they are and I'm all for that, surely you are too as a fan? The board are a complete disgrace. Hulley, Cooke and Grierson have been hiding in that boardroom for years, whilst the debt has risen and risen. We need people like Strafford (who has 'inside' info) to help rid them.

Will someone sort this thread out? Some clown had transported old posts into the present day, apparantly Lee Strafford is still charman. :gag:

the first part of an alternative version to "lazin on a sunny afternoon" by the kinks

the taxmans after a lot of dough

its threatening our clapped out home

we are watching owls on saturday afternoon

we had offers for our club

its run just like our local pub

all we got is saturday afternoon

help us help us help us pay our way

the co-op might come and stop their funding one day

and we hate to live so perilously

the board got us in to this misery

watchin on saturday afternoon

in the wintertime, in the wintertime