The scariest scenes from films or tv

Me also, especially the scene where the younger brother is scratching on the window.

oh yeah couldnt sleep with the lights off for weeks after that :help:

The body in the closet at the beginning of The Ring

The first scene with Leatherface in the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. He appears in a doorway smashes the chraracter over the head with a mallet drags the body through the doorway then slams the door shut.

No blood no screaming histrionics but incredibly disturbing.

The final scene in [Rec] does me a wrong 'un. Big style.

The bit in Ringu when Little Miss Scary comes out the TV is horrible too, all the jerky movement.

One that really disturbed me was the scene in See No Evil: The Moors Murders when the police find the reel to reel tapes in the suitcase while Little Drummer Boy eerily plays in the background.

It stayed with me for ages and still chills when I think about it.

The little kid riding his bike around the hotel corridors in The Shining always spooks me for some reason

visualising Judy Finnigans open blouse still sends a shiver down my spine. eeeeeek!

Me also, especially the scene where the younger brother is scratching on the window.

you mean this

:help:

still scarey after all these years

you mean this

:help:

still scarey after all these years

That's the one. I couldn't get it out of my mind for weeks after seeing that. I didn't sleep much either.:suspect:

for me it has to be the scene in the excorcist where ragan walks crablike backwards downstairs, it isnt always shown, but the scene is very chilling

for me it has to be the scene in the excorcist where ragan walks crablike backwards downstairs, it isnt always shown, but the scene is very chilling

god my mum was young when she went to see this with my dad and she loves horror films. But this one she hates. it scared the you know what out of her. She refuses to even let me and my sister watch it (and im 25!) any time it has been on TV or even advertising she turns the TV off and wont even go in the room. just the music freakis her out. I cant even say the name of the film without her looking at me strange lol.