The scariest scenes from films or tv

In fact the Escape Route episode is on the series one DVD of Night Gallery, if you want a stocking filler for Christmas!

Talking of Christmas, I used to love the BBC's "Ghost Story for Christmas" when it was on every year, probably tame now, but at the time, brilliant.

Halloween where the little boys head shrinks.

Oh yeah, when snakes come out of those kids heads who are wearing the masks :o:gag:

x

That wasn't scary,

I were only ten, last scary film I saw before that were Jaws... :blush:

the bit in the air ducts was scary.

Yep, that made me jump :)

x

I found the scenes from wrong turn movie very scary. How the giants eat and cut the flesh of the people is really very scary for me.

Maybe it is just me but I have never found it to be the least bit frightening? Not sure why.

Jack Nicholson turned it into a comedy lol; Stephen King hated that version of his book.

When Professor Quatermass opened the sealed compartment in the Martian spaceship & the "demons" briefly appeared to be alive. I was only 11 at the time & I am talking about the TV series of Quatermass & the Pit, not the later film of the same name.

The wicked witch of the west and I dont mean  Magret Thatcher.  :hihi:

One scene that really gave me the shudders was the girl in the Excorcist's head turned around completely, but her body stayed facing the same way and that horrible man's voice coming from her lips. It's not that I was a kid, I was 30 years old in 1974 when I first saw it, I couldn't stop thinking about it for weeks.  lol

Edited by Ontarian1981

At a Saturday matinee at the Victory, Upwell Street watching a Flash Gordon serial (Buster Crabbe), I leapt out of my seat when those 'Claymen' disguised as the wall jumped from it.

The electric chair execution scene in 'The Green Mile' where the sadistic guard pretended to wet the sponge before putting it on the prisoner's head, before he attached the metal head cap. 

Literally fried his brains out. 

1979 TV movie of Salem's Lot, starring James Mason and David Soul.

Terrifying vampirism.

Mr Noseybonk!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!