The scariest scenes from films or tv

Anyone find the scene in Paranormal Activity scary, when she gets dragged out of bed?...

Anyone find the scene in Paranormal Activity scary, when she gets dragged out of bed?...

Yer that was a little "on the edge of the seat" stuff :P same goes for Paranormal Activity 2, the last scene...ooooo chill and spine time

i have not seen Paranormal Acitvity 1 or 2 yet! looks really scary! but think i might give it a go soon lol.

Either the last scene of paranormal activity. Or Stephen Kings IT, always gives me the chills. Bloody Clown!

just the music freakis her out.

Tubular Bells isn't freaky, this, however, is.

I used to hate the flashcard of the red screaming face that appeared at the beginning of the 1970s TV series Armchair Thriller.

I remember watching 'La Cabina' when it was twinned with the 'The Crazies' on BBCs double bill of horror. Wouldn't go into a telephonebox for years after watching that. lol.

Hammer House once did a TV movie of a man stuck in a white room & was fed by someone putting trays of food in through a gap in the door. Can't remember much about it but it was very strange.

Was that the one that started out funny, like a bloke stuck in a telephone box, and gets sort of weirder when he can't get out and starves to death? From about 1974? I seem to remember that on BBC 2.

I cant watch horror movies nowadays Im too much of a coward :roll:

me too :hihi:

There are so many scenes in "signs"! My god,this movie is so scary for me - just have a look at these part -> "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RGtC2S22Z0" :help: (grrr - sorry,cant post links :roll:)

Has anyone mentioned the film "poltergeist"? was afraid of things coming out of the TV when i was younger after watching that!

and also the scene where the tree's tap at the bedroom window? I had a tree right near my bedroom window too!

Has anyone mentioned the film "poltergeist"? was afraid of things coming out of the TV when i was younger after watching that!

and also the scene where the tree's tap at the bedroom window? I had a tree right near my bedroom window too!

Or what about the clown????

Watched Paranormal Activity the other day after being told it was terrifying, dear oh dear...

I know its quite tame compared to the horror films of today, but when I was little the Alfred Hithcock films were very scary, especially in The Birds when the guy is sat there with his eyes pecked out :help:

I cant watch horror movies nowadays Im too much of a coward :roll:

Got to agree with you shaznay - The Birds was really scarey. The birds coming down the chimney and the black crows on the children's playground were also ace scenes.

Hitchcock was the master of suspense and also knew how to scare his audience of film goers. The shower scene at the Bates Motel, where blood swirls down the bath, still gives me the shivers! I also can't see a rocking chair without remembering the end scene in Psycho. :evil:

The Shining is the scariest film ever, i have to watch bits in mute cause the music is so scary, and the woooing and silence from the hallway concrete to the carpet it terrifying.

i saw the haunting in connecticut (sp?) when it was out and that REALLY freaked me out. I had the light on at night for a bit. The bit where he's in bed and every time he closes his eyes and opens them the ghost gets a bit closer :help:

Alos, the long advert for paranormal activity is horrid, I think i'll leave that one thanks!

Maybe it is just me but I have never found it to be the least bit frightening? Not sure why.