Diana martin/clarke

hi is your name diana martin who married in rotherham and became diane clarke .is your mum called valerie and was she born in 1947.is your dad called alan and wre they married in 1969.was your grandma laura tansley .if so family have been searching for a long time to find valerie.if you know of any of the names listed please could you get in touch.thankyou x

Hi there. I used to live opposite Diane Martin (now Clarke) in Sheffield, and i'm also trying to contact her as we were very close friends when we were children, up until them moving to the East Coast when we were about twelve or thirteen. Diane is on Friends Reunited so you may be able to make contact through that site, although so far I haven't had a response simply because I don't think she logs on to Friends Reunited that often. All the details you have listed seem correct, with Alan (younger brother) living now in Northampton somewhere. Good luck with your search, and if you get anywhere, please let me know on here! Many thanks. Katherine x

Valerie and Alan Senior and Diana and Alan Juniorr lived on Loxley View Road, Crookes, Sheffield 10 during the 70's to early 80's. Alan Martin was a builder and moved the family to Ingoldmells when Diana and Alan were about 11 and 13. Diana is working at a primary school in Sheffield as an assistant cook (all details I have found out from Friends Reunited) so the Local Authority for schools may be able to track Diana (Clarke as she is now) down for you. She has a child of about 9 I think. To my knowledge, Alan and Valerie are still in Ingoldmells or Skegness. The Punch Bowl pub and in particular the working mens club in Crookes may have some regulars who remember Valerie and Alan from thirty years ago and may even have had a forwarding address - they frequented the pub/club regularly from memory. I think they lived at 51 (?)Loxley View Road in Crookes and the couple that bought their house still live there. They may even have a forwarding address for where they went to in Ingoldmells. It's the first town house on the left after rows of terraced housing, with a porch on the front. You would be able to find it. Good luck! If I can be of any more help, please get in touch x

Thankyou so much for your message.i did find who i was looking for

So very pleased for you. If you can help me track down Diana I'd be really grateful! Where did you find Valerie?

hi if you let me know your name i will pass it on