Our cat has gone missing! :0(

Hi all,

Our cat has been going missing a lot over the past few months.... It started during the hot weather in June when the BBQ's came out!

Since then he has been back briefly every 10 days or so, but we miss him if he comes home when were at work. Last time he came home he was looking very skinny and had lost all his people skills, always growling and hissing when we came near him.

He's a stripy tabby with a black collar with rather fancy diamanté studs on, he's quite small and short haired.

We live around the bottom of Springvale Road in the S10/S6 border. If you think you have seen him it would be good if you could let us know, we do miss him so!

Having lost our tabby, I notice quite a lot now. There is a "feral" tabby around Rangely Road / Linaker Road (S6 so possibly yours). Several owners are leaving cat food out for their own littluns, so there is plenty to entertain wayward cats there.

Perhaps pop up and see? I saw him yesterday morning and evening on the corner of Linaker and Bell Hagg road. Very shy, but blatantly hungry (wanted the treats for my cat).

Nercisla, Linaker Road is nowhere near Springvale so unfortunately it won't be littleemz puss. Sad that the tabby near you hasn't a home.

Thanks for the info, ill have a wander around the area, he is young and adventurous so might well have wandered so far that he's got lost!

I'm hoping when it starts to get cooler hell realise home is a nice place to be.....!

There are a few tabbys round Rangeley / Linekar - we have one ourselves, although she could never be described as shy!

We regularly see a large male tabby who has a collar with the name 'Smokey' on it - he seems friendly but always knows when we have left food out for our two!

There is another smaller tabby, darker in colour & very shy who is probably the one you have seen.

Please also be aware that there is currently a missing cat that lives on Tinker Lane, there is a poster on the bus stop at the top of Rangeley Rd and a few others dotted around.