Wanna Play Cricket?

my club has a net next monday at hillsborough college 8 til 9, come along if intersted the more the merrier

Hi everyone

Just got confirmation that Meadowhead is closed this evening and so they have cancelled nets session tonight. Personally, I think they acted a bit prematurely. Nets will hopefuly be on next Friday at the same time.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Chris

how did your team get on last season?

2nd division but this extended team will be starting from scratch....we are putting a new team together

hi, just wanting to check we are still on for this week. Looking forward to it

Hi Kiran,

Very Happy to hear the news from You.

I am very much interested in playing.Will come to the nets on Jan.

Plz let me know the details about the venue.

FYI: I can Bat and Bowl.

Looking forward to hear from You.

Regards,

Jai

Just to expand on how our team did last year for ARF85.

Sat team Div 2 of YDCL - below mid table avoiding relegation (went up previous year and lost 4 of 5 main bowlers)

Sunday Div 3 of MDCL - Mid table, have entered a 2nd team in bottom division for 2011

Wdnesdays Div 3 of IMMCL - Mid table.

There should be plenty of cricket available for people who want to play regular or if just as an occasional player.

1800-1900 Friday 17th next practice at Meadowhead School, if you're looking for a club you're welcome to come and try. Just let cwboydell know on this threadso he can contact you if off.

John

Hi, i'm interested in playing some nets with you guys. Been off cricket for a few years and lost my fitness due to a few reasons so if there is space for a 24 year old this Friday i'd be well up for it! :D I would like to get into a team but it's been a while... who knows.

I bowl, number 11 batsman and proud! :)

Hi

Yes, please feel free to come along to nets on friday. We meet at Meadowhead School in the sports hall at 6pm - 7pm. Hope to see you there.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Please let me know the exact address for the venue(Meadowhead School) for this friday(17/Dec/2010) net session.

Regards,

Jai

Cricket is my Favourite sport.In Cricket i Achieved many more like in school tournament i won the cup in my captain ship and man of the match also.