Wanna Play Cricket?

It should be in the next month or so. I will let you know if you send me a pm

Edited by cwboydell

I used to play wicket keeper.Could you forward me details of winter nets starting dates etc.Regards Adrian Jones

Hi,

This is Jai, and I wanna play cricket.....Please let me know when and where you have net sessions....I am a good all-rounder....

Hi,

I'd be interested as well - please let me know when your net sessions start.

Thanks,

Hi everyone. News on the cricket. We can get nets for the rest of October and then December and then obviously January onwards at Meadowhead School. November is not possible as the sports hall is used for exams. If you wish to attend from 15th October, please let me know because we need at least 10 to cover the costs. The session will be £3. Please let me know either through here, pm or email. Thanks

Chris

Hi everyone.

We are hoping to start nets next Friday but we need to know confirmations on who is wanting to be involved. Please can you let me know by the end of Sunday if you want to be involved as I need to confirm or cancel on Monday. Let me know in pm, on here or via email on [email protected].

THanks

Chris

Hi all

Cricket nets will start in December as I didn't get many replies to start this week. I will start a new thread in November.

Hi all. Its been a while.

Just so you know, we start nets on 3rd December at Meadowhead School. you wanna play on Sundays next season, drop me a line.

Thanks

Chris

Are nets still scheduled for fridays because that stuffs me as have inline hockey on fridays.

steel it finishes at 1900 so you might be able to do both?

My inline hockey sessions are 6-7 in rotherham :( , miss playing cricket though