Wanna Play Cricket?

Hi.

If you are interested in playing cricket for next season, we are looking for a second Sunday team. Nets will run in the winter and we are wanting to start another team for Sunday next season. If you are interested, drop me a line :)

Chris

would you take unfit 30 year olds who have never played but have always fancied it? :D

where do you play?

Hi Moke. We are wanting anyone who wants to play. You will get better the more you play. If you want to come along when nets start, pm me your email addy and i'll let you know where and when.

Chris

We play up at Meadowhead at the sports ground next to the roundabout.

Thanks for all those that have sent me pm's and interest in joining. Still looking for members so please, if you know anyone or wanna play cricket yourself, please let me know, either by pm or on here. Thanks :)

I'm interested, if you could let me know when the nets sessions start I'd appreciate!

Cheers :)

Hi

Thanks for your interest. If you send me a pm, I will let you know as soon as we know when nets start.

Thanks

Chris

I'm interested in this. Have played a fair bit before. Can you let me know when the nets start please?