Youths with knives at Woodseats

wish theyd put them on the front line in Afghanistan!

wish theyd put them on the front line in Afghanistan!

Probation will more likely put them all inclusive in Majorca.

Late last night a gang of youths of about 18 years old were causing trouble in the Kentucky Fried Chicken at Woodseats. They were wanting two older lads to step outside so they could be scored up. The older lads were afraid to leave the premises and the police were called bu staff. However the gang ran off down the road and it is unknown whether the Police caught them.

The perfect reason why ALL police officers should carry a taser.

50.000 vaults from one of those babies will do the trick and quieten down the scummy chav teenagers .

The perfect reason why ALL police officers should carry a taser.

50.000 vaults from one of those babies will do the trick and quieten down the scummy chav teenagers .

Then the chavs wouldn't be just carrying knives....:roll:

A FEW FACTS

The situation in woodseats as been quieter recently

The response times for police responce times & police availability in woodeats as got a lot lot longer since woodseats police became a front office / mess room.

It is very rare for knives to be used in woodseats

Ran off lol, that was very hard of them.

It was hard of them to want a fight outside, but carry a weapon. Guess kfc wernt the only chickens around.

A FEW FACTS

The situation in woodseats as been quieter recently

The response times for police responce times & police availability in woodeats as got a lot lot longer since woodseats police became a front office / mess room.

It is very rare for knives to be used in woodseats

Based on...?

Based on...?

Living in this area for over 50 years , actually noticing what is happening around the area , anbd attending various meetings etc.

20 min responce time for a rta on woodseats

and various other incidents since woodseats police station was down graded this is despite one of the councilors on the police committee reassuring people that there would be no change to responce times.

With regard to the kfc situtation 18 months ago if you went past on a friday night after 7pm there would always be a gange outside , I havent seen one for ages.

Living in this area for over 50 years , actually noticing what is happening around the area , anbd attending various meetings etc.

20 min responce time for a rta on woodseats

and various other incidents since woodseats police station was down graded this is despite one of the councilors on the police committee reassuring people that there would be no change to responce times.

With regard to the kfc situtation 18 months ago if you went past on a friday night after 7pm there would always be a gange outside , I havent seen one for ages.

thats opinion mate not fact.

The response time will depend on how the RTC (no longer RTA) was graded. It will have been either an Immediate Response which gives officers 10 minutes to arrive or a Priority Response which allows an hour. If there were no injuries repoeted or no-one trapped it would almost certainly been a Priority. Therefore a 20 minute response is well within the response time.

People moan about Police not being out on the streets and always in the Station doing paperwork and yet I see a reply on here saying that the Station is only 1 minute away and yet the yobs still got away. The Police cant win with some folk!! Firstly no-one knows if they did get away and secondly if all the Officers were out of the Station doing their patrols then it doesnt matter how close the incident was to the Station!

No the Police did not catch them. The reason I say this is that one of the youths trapped in KFC was my son and I am sure that he would have had a visit from the Police if they had caught anyone. What I will say is this, no young person wants to come forward, including my son, on naming the person involved, they are afraid of resprisal attacks. The gang leader was not from Woodseats and was abot 2-3 miles from his home territory. He has a reputation of violent insanity when crossed.

Bit like a rabid dog. What a claim to fame, I am the Woodseats kentucky fried chicken gang leader and I will knife you if you look at me wrong..

Who the other buggers were who were with him I do not know. All I know is that there was another knifing today in the Star and someone died. What do we do, all go out armed? What a bloody world! As for police response, what can they do?

What I will say is this, no young person wants to come forward, including my son, on naming the person involved, they are afraid of resprisal attacks. The gang leader was not from Woodseats and was abot 2-3 miles from his home territory. He has a reputation of violent insanity when crossed.

what about crimestoppers?

if people know what this lad is up to and are afraid of him, theres nothing to stop them reporting things he has been up to anonymously.

x