Taxi companys that go to S20/S21 area? Lost camera

does anyone know the taxis around mosbrough area, just i flagged down a taxi at the vine fri night and left my camera in there :( tried city taxi's but no luck just wondering if there are any others in this area as im desperate to get the camera back or at least the sim card with all my photos on it from this year :(

I would imagine all taxi's cover that area, have you tried Mercury?

Try 2393939, you could also try Shells cars and 1st Class Taxis.

They usually cover this area....

Hope you find your camera....:D

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you flagged down a private hire vehicle I think you can kiss your camera goodbye. It is illegal for a private hire driver to pick up unbooked jobs (flag downs). It invalidates his insurance and could potentially cost him his licence to drive a taxi. It is therefore highly unlikely that he will come forward.

:( i just hope someone else found it then and had the decent thing to do and hand it in xx

anyone???? :(

Give it a day, and phone 2202020 and ask for lost property. They might have it.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you flagged down a private hire vehicle I think you can kiss your camera goodbye. It is illegal for a private hire driver to pick up unbooked jobs (flag downs). It invalidates his insurance and could potentially cost him his licence to drive a taxi. It is therefore highly unlikely that he will come forward.

The OP only said they flagged a taxi. Though if was a PHV greeneyes, it is less likely to have been handed in for the reasons that spuggy suggests.

perhaps it's more a case of what was on the camera ;)