Can anyone recommend someone to fix my washing machine?

Dart are good but charge a call out fee

you get what you pay for!!!

Apollo have a call out charge too if i'm right £25

Can anyone recommend anyone that repairs dishwashers and tumble dryers - my sister's have both unfortunately stopped working this week.

Most of the recommendations I could find were at least a couple of years old, so just wanted someone that other SF users felt were reliable and good value.

Can anyone recommend anyone that repairs dishwashers and tumble dryers - my sister's have both unfortunately stopped working this week.

Most of the recommendations I could find were at least a couple of years old, so just wanted someone that other SF users felt were reliable and good value.

Try Ace Domestics , Halifax Road, highly recommended.

Yes, try South Yorkshire Domestics. They are based in Chapeltown but cover the whole of South Yorkshire. I've used them a couple of times, very reasonably priced and very friendly fella that came! Mobile no of engineer on business card he left is 07701 037938 name is Jason Chewter. Free call out too!

I second mick Carl mi dad's mate from British steel lovely man