Need to buy a fridge freezer

hi can anyone recommend a good reliable fridge freezer to buy? we need to buy a bigger one due to a expanding family we have a had a whirlpool one for a few years now and it has been excellent no problems yesterday i went and ordered a indesit ban12nf model from currys but after reading the awfull reviews online i think im going to exhange it but im not sure what for ?.......what are your experiences and recomendations please...

If you decide on a frost-free model, be advised to take out an extended warranty because the freezer section, if it goes faulty, is very tricky to repair- ask any refridgeration engineer.

decided to go for a frost free zanusi from cole brothers with free 2 year garuntee

Beko are excellent value. I was wary at first because I didn't know the name but ours has been better than some we've had with better known names.

zanussi seems an excellent buy, don't seem to get many complaints

whatever you get dont get the large american fridges, the son has one and regrets every inch of it & they need plumbing in.

spoke to a few people and the told me to go for .........

hotpoint

zanusi

boch

so i went for a zanusi price £250 for john lewis with free 2 year garuntee

I wish my fridge/freezer would brake down :hihi: I;d love a new one, had this frost free fridge over 30 years, my next choice would be to have the freezer on the bottom, I have a second side by side fridge/freezer but wouldn't have that style again, same with my washer and dryer i've had over 30 years, i'd would chose a front loader next time but both are still working like new.

Never took out a warrantee on any appliance .

Edited by poppins

I wish my fridge/freezer would brake down :hihi: I;d love a new one, had this frost free fridge over 30 years, my next choice would be to have the freezer on the bottom, I have a second side by side fridge/freezer but wouldn't have that style again, same with my washer and dryer i've had over 30 years, i'd would chose a front loader next time but both are still working like new.

Never took out a warrantee on any appliance .

lol well you know what they say old is gold

bye the way what make is your fridge and washer dryer?

Edited by 123456A

the companies who deal with own repairs are hoover, hotpoint and beko not zanussi. within 28 days you can get exchange after that its repair or exchange dependent on manufacturer because the 1st year guarantee on any large item is a manufacturers warranty

Edited by denlin