Cop camera at Sheffield Arena

Be carefull coppers have got camera out at arena pulling people

Or better idea, drive to the rules of the road and then it wouldn't matter where the cops are.

Thanks for the heads up Missrevzz. I like many others sometimes stray over the speed limit and its nice to have a warning. Oh I do wish I was like its smee and never went over the speed limit by a few mph...

At the bottom of the little hill, after the bridge?

Thanks for the heads up Missrevzz. I like many others sometimes stray over the speed limit and its nice to have a warning. Oh I do wish I was like its smee and never went over the speed limit by a few mph...

I'd settle for you being a decent person who accepted that if they do accidentally break the law, they should pay the resulting fine. Better that than someone who looks up all the places where they need to be careful and then doesn't bother being careful anywhere else.

Better that decent people who accidentally break the law in a minor way were just spoken to.

they are there on a regular basis, the speed limit goes from 40 to 30mph just after the bridge as you start to go down the hill, you have to be very carefull to have reduced your speed to 30 before you pass the sign as this is where the camera is aimed at

Better that decent people who accidentally break the law in a minor way were just spoken to.

We've been doing that for decades; on this forum, in newspapers, in public service adverts, and countless ways besides - and millions of people still argue that they should have the right to carry on speeding whenever they feel like it.

At what point do you conclude that it doesn't work? At what point do we start thinking that maybe giving them tickets and points, such that they either change their driving styles or lose their licence altogether, might actually work?

At what point do you conclude that setting a realistic speed limit might be a more cost-effective way of solving the problem?

At what point do you conclude that setting a realistic speed limit might be a more cost-effective way of solving the problem?

the point at which evolution progresses to an extent that humans have developed an exo-skeleton that will protect them marvellously in the event of being run over by a speeding car. :roll:

I sincerely doubt the coppers were pulling people over for "a few mph".

It's them few mph that make it matter if you hit someone. i dont mind people going faster on the motorway or roads where there is no public around,but in built up areas you should stay awake.