Anyone attend Herries Comprehensive School ?

I went to Herries when it was Shirecliffe secondary School, left 1958, why do they keep changing the name?

I went left 1999, the year they closed it down to re open in September as Parkwood High as hardly any pupils achieved any GCSE's that year

i went to herries and left at easter 1987,mr babb was my group tutor.

I went to Herris 69-72, was in Mr Davidsons class with Jimmy sweeny, Mick Walton etc....

i went to herries and left in 85, same year as colleen furniss,tracey johnson,andrew howden,raddish,shammy,anyone here familiar?

hiya lesley1967 both me and my hubby went to herries i lrft 85 hubby left 86 i remember the names you put whats your name might know each other.

I'm an ex Herries guy...left in 1978..same year as the Mcdonald twins..Belgraves..T Thompson...

jt

I went to Herris 69-72, was in Mr Davidsons class with Jimmy sweeny, Mick Walton etc....

I left the same time as j sweeney thought it was 71 not in the same class tho, happy times coming back to school from dinner soaking wet cuz i'd fell off tarzan swing across don having to borrow Mr Guests big baggy tracky bottoms (great days) everybody new me as merv