Anxious about a cat someone's threatened to Dump.

hi PT, sorry we weren't local when you called - looks like SF peeps are coming to the rescue xx

an update.

Had a call this afternoon from Medusa, to say that the cat shelter are able to come up trumps with a place for this lad, where he'll get the care he needs, and get his neutering, before hopefully finding his forever family to love him

Thank you everyone who has put the time and efforts into helping this little man.

XXX

PT thats fab! Sorry I havent rung - have been busy rehoming ferrets all afternoon :)

So pleased to hear this little chap should be sorted.

PT thats fab! Sorry I havent rung - have been busy rehoming ferrets all afternoon :)

So pleased to hear this little chap should be sorted.

yes sezbetz, I was fighting back the tears when I took the phone call from Medusa, to say that the Cat Shelter was preparing a place for this little man.

As I said, above, many, many thanks to everyone who has helped with this problem.

I'm so glad that he's going to be safe.

an update.

Had a call this afternoon from Medusa, to say that the cat shelter are able to come up trumps with a place for this lad, where he'll get the care he needs, and get his neutering, before hopefully finding his forever family to love him

Thank you everyone who has put the time and efforts into helping this little man.

XXX

That’s great news! So happy he is sorted and will be well looked after; I love a happy ending. :D

If any rescue people are looking for urgent foster care for a neutered outdoor cat please keep us in mind. We have a single storey brick building used for storing feed and straw; it’s warm and dry and could be suitable.

That’s great news! So happy he is sorted and will be well looked after; I love a happy ending. :D

If any rescue people are looking for urgent foster care for a neutered outdoor cat please keep us in mind. We have a single storey brick building used for storing feed and straw; it’s warm and dry and could be suitable.

Ooh please pm Magsie, she is currently rescuing lots of cats and kittens from the steel works at Attercliffe they need a place just such as you are offering and they need it so desperately.

Ooh please pm Magsie, she is currently rescuing lots of cats and kittens from the steel works at Attercliffe they need a place just such as you are offering and they need it so desperately.

Have emailed Magsie, Moonbird, will let you know how we get on. :)