Bishops Coffee House

Bishops House is excellent in every way. Clean, tidy and well presented venue and food with welcoming and accommodating staff. Great value for money, as enjoyable and quality as Felicini's. Had lunch there 6th Feb and despite the atrocious weather every one was out and about, both yummy mummies , silver surfers and all inbetween, it was full and ticking over well. No queues and fast service.

Bishops House is excellent in every way. Clean, tidy and well presented venue and food with welcoming and accommodating staff. Great value for money, as enjoyable and quality as Felicini's. Had lunch there 6th Feb and despite the atrocious weather every one was out and about, both yummy mummies , silver surfers and all inbetween, it was full and ticking over well. No queues and fast service.

Pardon my ignorance but is this place actually at Bishops House?

Lees Hall Avenue, Nr Sheffield Dog Rescue.:)

Near the co op ?

Thank you for you comments.

We aim to please!

Please join us for one of our Bistro evenings where our chef really gets to show off!

Myself and my fiancee loooove Bishops house! You must go for a full english breakfast, it's superb! The food is fresh and high quality and cooked perfectly.

We've been to the burger and shake night which is fun with the 50's music playing in the background and the chunky chips! We're even going there on Tuesday for a valentines meal.

It's a fabulous all-rounder, we even walk down to meersbrook with the dog and get a coffee to go.

All the staff are lovely, really friendly and chatty and the prices are low - especially 2 coffees and 2 cream scones for less than a fiver (if my memory serves me).

Thanks for all your comments

And a guest let us know today we are in the Sheffield Telegraph today page 31 (feb 9th 2011)

We thank our regular guest and his family for your great comments!

Shamefully I live close by and only went for the first time recently. Veggi breakfast was yummy!