Bishops Coffee House

Anyone Been to Bishops Coffee House on Lees Hall Ave just wondering whats it like ?

Hi, went the other day, had lovely sandwich and cappucino. Hope it does well, plenty of mummies round here like to drink coffee!!

Thanks for your comments.

We are just starting off and would love your support, feedback and menu ideas

Caribbean Friday's have now started.

Every friday from 12 noon we provide 2 authentic dishes with a Caribbean flavour to eat in or to take home.

£4.50 per dish.

Do try this venue on Lees Hall Avenue, near the Top of Meersbrook Park.

Pleasant surroundings, varied menu with a range of prices.

Sean is a lovely guy and a brave fellow setting up in business in the present economic climate.

Lets encourage a local business and for the walkers amongst you, it's on the route of the Sheffield Round Walk.

Open Mon - Sat. 8 until 5. Sun. 9 until 3.

Sean also hosts Bistro Nights and Birthday, VIP and Christmas Parties.

Seems a long time since I passed by on the way to and from Newfield School between 1958 & 63

I went in this week and had a very nice tea and scone/jam/cream ... lovely ...and only £2 ! Good luck to the owners!

Can I suggest, Bishops Coffee House, that you get a few toys in for kiddies? It's all good for the little 'uns, high chairs, childrens menu, etc but a few books of whatever might keep them quiet while I have another slice of cake...

I went to the Caribbean Bistro night that was on last night and had a great meal, I think this is the only weekend for this at the moment but i'm sure they will be doing another one in the future.

I hope it goes well for them.

There was a vegetarian dish on last nights menu but don't no for daytime.

I have called in a few times for both coffee and food. Good food and service.

They do have a number of vegetarian options, only tried the soup and it was lovely.

Have you thought about loyalty cards?

Good luck to the owners.

Odd question, but do they allow clean, well behaved dogs in? It would be lovely to nip in after the walking the dog for lunch at the weekends as we often walk up through meersbrook park then into Graves, or pop in for a Sunday morning coffee.

Once it gets to winter we end up going to the peak district every weekend as thats the only place you can walk your dog and eat lunch inside :hihi: as it gets too cold in winter to sit outside.

Can I suggest, Bishops Coffee House, that you get a few toys in for kiddies? It's all good for the little 'uns, high chairs, childrens menu, etc but a few books of whatever might keep them quiet while I have another slice of cake...

Thanks - following your post two local people brought in some childrens books so they must have had the same idea.

We continue to work on ideas to help families such as high chairs and childrens menus, any other suggestions are more than welcome.