Wednesday v Hartlepool.

Get well soon Sid, we are all thinking of you.

is it true what has been said on owls talk about a fan been air lifted to hospital at train station

after match is so what is football coming too it says he was stabbed

Dont think he was stabbed but cowardly attacked from behind by the looks of it.....Get well soon Sid, nobody deserves what happened to the bloke who seems like a well respect owl.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Owls-fans-suffer-head-injuries.6501092.jp

Alright fellas, what a time to get a 1 day ban lmao.

Great result yesterday for Wednesday, i can't really comment on the performance as i wasn't there, but looking at the goals we looked awesome, i know its only league 1 but you still have to beat whats put in front of you at the end of the day, Wednesday did that with a plom (for a change).

Sad to hear about Sid from the travellers apparently he's in a really bad way, all the best fella, the result yesterday really doesn't matter after hearing what happened after the game.

You as well It happens LOL

Good win for your lot

Dont think he was stabbed but cowardly attacked from behind by the looks of it.....Get well soon Sid, nobody deserves what happened to the bloke who seems like a well respect owl.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Owls-fans-suffer-head-injuries.6501092.jp

And our brain dead will be looking forward to the home match, Sid doesn't matter, he's just an excuse to cause trouble, no disrespect Sid. :suspect:

I hope the bloke makes a speedy recovery, this side of football is why some people don't take their kids to games, it needs sorting out but how to do that is a different question.

Get well soon Sid.

I hope the bloke makes a speedy recovery, this side of football is why some people don't take their kids to games, it needs sorting out but how to do that is a different question.

Get well soon Sid.

It needs sorting out before it gets back to how it was in the older days, I remember back on the terraces when you'd have Darts, Bricks and everything thrown at you. Therefore in comparison to how it was you'd have to argue it is somewhat better now and much safer and the police seem to be on top of most of it.

However back on track, Get well soon Sid....All the best for a speedy recovery and my thoughts are with your family and friends.

Get well soon Sid.

one of the reasons i'd struggle to take mine to an away game, i couldn't forgive myself if anything happened to them at a game. i think compared to the old days it's much better, the only way i can think of to get rid of things like this completely is all away fans rounded up at one set point and toook to and from the game under police guard. obviously it would be impossible to do this and i can't see that going down well with away fans but i can't see how else it can be stopped.

hope he gets well soon anyway, sad that grown men(well i guess men, maybe late teens)think this sort of thing is ok

Look what happened at Colchester Dave, it seems some people have no morals these day's.

A football shirt is a sign a fan is not looking for trouble, its an unwritten rule.

Made me laugh though when we stood there and he turned into casper the ghost lmao....

The supposed charges they have been served are disgusting, ABH and assault?

The main culprit should be getting done for attempted murder man.

Nice to see your all away following your team lads as per usual, obviously armchair_dog is'nt the only armchair supporter on here hey? :hihi:

We were given an allocation of just 964 tickets.

Getting in with the Monkey Hangers wasn't easy. Unless you were already on Hartlepool's database, it was necessary to present photograhic documentation linked to a local address in person at their ticket office, not easy even if you had family or friends in the area. A few did.

Edited by geocol