Wednesday v Hartlepool.

Nice to see your all away following your team lads as per usual, obviously armchair_dog is'nt the only armchair supporter on here hey? :hihi: And before you say anything i'm writing this using my mobile phone whilst sat comfortable watching United on the south Stand. And noooo the game is'nt boring we actually look quite decent.
just because i dont goto every away game doesnt make me an armchair supporter matt

Nice to see your all away following your team lads as per usual, obviously armchair_dog is'nt the only armchair supporter on here hey? :hihi: And before you say anything i'm writing this using my mobile phone whilst sat comfortable watching United on the south Stand. And noooo the game is'nt boring we actually look quite decent.

Were you one of the 390? :rolleyes:

LOL Yeah the game must be so thrilling you thought you'd get your phone out and come on to Sheffield Forum to see how the Owls are doing!! :roll::hihi:

LOL Yeah the game must be so thrilling you thought you'd get your phone out and come on to Sheffield Forum to see how the Owls are doing!! :roll::hihi:

You will find my Iphone is subscribed to certain threads on here out of interest, so I decided to point out a simple fact....What can I say tho Pink at least I actually follow my team home and away. :hihi::hihi:

Your point would have been a slightly valid if you actually followed your team!... sssshhhhhhhh

What can I say tho Pink at least I actually follow my team home and away. :hihi::hihi:

there is such a thing as mental illness you know

You will find my Iphone is subscribed to certain threads on here out of interest, so I decided to point out a simple fact....What can I say tho Pink at least I actually follow my team home and away. :hihi::hihi:

Your point would have been a slightly valid if you actually followed your team!... sssshhhhhhhh

:hihi: Id love to get to away games but work means I cant, been to each home game but away games are a bit tricky seeing as we have to travel so far this season! ;)

They put the seats on the south stand facing the wrong way, it would be far better if the faced Cherry St, with all the occupants posting about Wednesday on their Iphones. :hihi:

They put the seats on the south stand facing the wrong way, it would be far better if the faced Cherry St, with all the occupants posting about Wednesday on their Iphones. :hihi:

But whilst sat using my phone im investing money into my club, which is more than your doing crookesey.....Wednesday start winning a few games in the 3rd flight of english football and suddenly your the best thing since sliced bread, yet you lot can only voice what the Voice of Radio Sheffield can tell you. Maybe Wednesday recovery from their debt ridden state would happen more quickly if you stay at home supporters actually attended games, rather than blowing your trumpet comfortably from your settee???

Whether im on my phone or not, IM AT THE GAME, PAYING MONEY AND SUPPORTING MY TEAM........when u start doing that then you have the right to spout off!

Were you one of the 390? :rolleyes:

I havent missed a game yet this season sunshine and don't intend on doing.

But whilst sat using my phone im investing money into my club, which is more than your doing crookesey.....Wednesday start winning a few games in the 3rd flight of english football and suddenly your the best thing since sliced bread, yet you lot can only voice what the Voice of Radio Sheffield can tell you. Maybe Wednesday recovery from their debt ridden state would happen more quickly if you stay at home supporters actually attended games, rather than blowing your trumpet comfortably from your settee???

Whether im on my phone or not, IM AT THE GAME, PAYING MONEY AND SUPPORTING MY TEAM........when u start doing that then you have the right to spout off!

errrrrrrrm generally which team has the highest attendences?

errrrrrrrm generally which team has the highest attendences?

Erm..... check the average attendances over the last however amount of years and you will see its actually United :rolleyes:......sit down silly.....next attempt.

Settle down now, you must really hate the blades who don't attend away games, oh silly me, that's ok if your a blade isn't it?

Where are the forum rules that preclude me from posting by the way? :rolleyes: