Where and how much for ring resizing??

I had my ring fixed by a jewellers in Orchard Square above the coffee shop, I can't remember the name of them but they were brililant, high quality work.

That sounds like the place I mentioned, Michael Spencers, it's a workshop above the shops in Orchard Square.

i had to have a ring resized some years ago which was to small they could not stretch it but had to put a piece of golg in it it was a good job but they could not hall mark it with out sending it to the assey office so didnt bother i think it cost me about £15

Does anyone know of a jewellers that could enlarge a titanium ring?

have u tried P A Jewellery in Walkley? They make all their own jewellery on site and will make u a custom piece if u cant see something u want. I'm sure I only paid £15 to get my gold ring altered.

Can highly recommend Bramalls Gold Room at bottom of Herries Road. They did mine back in January - it was £21 for two sizes up and they did a fantastic job! :)

I rang round just about every jewellers in Sheffield a few weeks ago to get a white gold ring resized. The cheapest was Leslie Cass in town (by the Town Hall)...and Bramalls Gold Room came second :)

Hallamshire,Northern General etc... free on the NHS.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I always recommend a couple of turns with masking tape if too large,if too small file the inside of the ring-both methods practical and ideal for diy.

Not bad!! 18 posts before it got smutty!!:hihi::hihi: