Looking for a copy of "The Brushes Story" by Spike Johnson

To clarify an earlier post... I'm looking to purchase a copy (in any condition) of T.F. "Spike" Johnson's out-of-print "The Brushes Story" on Firth Park Grammar. The library has it, but there are copyright issues; I can't locate the publisher, nor any of Mr. Johnson's family. I'd very much like to make a gift of the book to my brother-in-law who is far from home (Texas) and remembers Mr. Johnson as the "BEST teacher he ever had". Thank you!

Edited by blazer815
Please remove this post as I've located a copy of the book. Thank you!

Spike Johnson was indeed the best teacher ever.

Good luck with your quest to find someone willing to part with the book.

I have the book, but no way would I part with it.

I thank you for your response; I understand- I wouldn't part with a piece of my life, either. If you have any info on Mr. Johnson and/or those in charge of his estate, I would so appreciate any information. I'm in Texas, else I would plead my case with the local library in person. Surely you know this website! http://firthparkgrammarschool.co.uk/?page_id=408

Thank you & best regards.

To clarify an earlier post... I'm looking to purchase a copy (in any condition) of T.F. "Spike" Johnson's out-of-print "The Brushes Story" on Firth Park Grammar. The library has it, but there are copyright issues; I can't locate the publisher, nor any of Mr. Johnson's family. I'd very much like to make a gift of the book to my brother-in-law who is far from home (Texas) and remembers Mr. Johnson as the "BEST teacher he ever had". Thank you!

Hi Blazer, I have a brand new copy at home. PM me with your bid and I'll let you know if successful.

I've located a copy of the book. Thank you for your help!