Do you recognise the logo on this van?

Each time I look at the image, the blur in the middle suggests a small red plane.

It is an image that I know that I've seen around, but damned if I remember where!

I initially thought it reminded me of the logo for Owlerton Stadium, but I've checked and I don't think it can be.

Can't one of the Forum's computer whizzes enhance the image somehow?

It certainly looks like some sort of perisable food, the the back of the van it looks to be a thick freezer door, unless the image is making it looked stretched.

I've had a bit of a play around with the image. The red appears to be the clothes of a small cartoon man, the pale blob on top being the face, with a green hat. Also, looks like he's carrying a box to the left, possibly a pizza box or something similar, and an arm in the air on the other side. I'm not from Sheffield though, so won't be able to place it. Just seeing what I can find :suspect:

It's definitely fruit and veg. I finally shook off the fish image in my head and now I can clearly see a round green object on the left and either an apple or a tomato on the right.

The van has been identified!! It IS a fruit & veg delivery van, but not a company based in Sheffield - hence why we couldn't find it.

It was delivering to an address near-by and has been snapped.

yay! well done, are you going to name and shame then?

id forgotten about this you gotta spill after all the help you got pleaseeeeeeee

I will when I feel I can, don't worry :)

AND I can show you it on street view at its home base ;)

Pah ... I'm all intrugued now, as the image has gone.

Please note that the forum rules forbid naming and shaming.