Christmas Fayres 2010 - Add details of all Christmas Fayres to this thread!

Christmas Fayre at Stocksbridge Leisure Centre - Sunday 12th December 2010! :clap::clap:

Come along down for a day of fun and Christmas festivities with over 45 stalls including: Santa's Grotto, 10-piece Brass Band, Children's Choir, Handmade Gifts and Cards, Refreshments, On-the-spot Spray Tans, Samba Band, Candles, Flowers, Handbags and Accessories, Beauty Products, Arts and Crafts, Toys, Children's Activities, Jewellery, Sweets, Face Painting, and much, much more!!!

FREE entry to the fayre so come along and have some fun!! Fayre opens 10.00am - 2.00pm. For more information please contact Stocksbridge Leisure Centre on 0114 288 3792.

Edited by Activityshef

Christmas Fayre at Malin Bridge Sports and Social Club (aka gas club) - bottom of stannington road sheffield 6

date 26 november friday 7pm

Hi everyone

The event will be a chance to browse some stalls for Christmas presents whilst having a drink and chat - a lovely social evening. Please invite your friends, seasonal refreshments available to make you feel Christmasy!

Stalls confirmed include Hand-made cards, candles, jewellery, Caterpillar dreams (beautiful hand-made tutus and accessories), hand-made brooches, body shop, virgin vie, Ann Summers (lingerie only - children are welcome at our event!),Cup cakes, chocolates, Usbourne books, christmas flowers/plants, framed prints and afew brick a brack stalls also a fantastic raffle containing prizes from our stall holders.

Hope to see you there - spread the word.

free entry

Malin Bridge Primary School, Hillsborough

Christmas Fayre Saturday 411th December 2010 1-3pm

Loads of different stalls, family fun, open to everyone.

I will be there selling cupcakes, look out for my new business over the next few months 'Lynn's Cakes'

Edited by lynnrogers
Postponed to Saturday 11th Dec 1-3pm

hi i am in desperate need of a stall at a christmas fayre or a boot sale , we are selling loads of brand new christmas items from a very famous mail order catalouge including cards, calenders, wrap, tags etc and some gifts .

If anyone knows if there are any spaces left at any upcoming sales please can you either pm me or phone me on 07872926448.

If anyone knows if the city school fayre still has stalls or marcliffe or malin bridge please can you pm me please gotta really get shut of this stuff its all going so cheap

many thanks michelle

Christmas Fayre at Stocksbridge Leisure Centre - Sunday 12th December 2010! :clap::clap:

Come along down for a day of fun and Christmas festivities with over 45 stalls including: Santa's Grotto, 10-piece Brass Band, Children's Choir, Handmade Gifts and Cards, Refreshments, On-the-spot Spray Tans, Samba Band, Candles, Flowers, Handbags and Accessories, Beauty Products, Arts and Crafts, Toys, Children's Activities, Jewellery, Sweets, Face Painting, and much, much more!!!

FREE entry to the fayre so come along and have some fun!! Fayre opens 10.00am - 2.00pm. For more information please contact Stocksbridge Leisure Centre on 0114 288 3792.

hi there , i have sent you a message

thank you sharon

Hello!!!!!

Please could i ask if there are any available stalls at The City School Christmas Fair? and also what are the contact details if stalls are still available.

Thankyou. x

CHRISTMAS FAYRE REIGNHEAD PRIMARY SCHOOL, PLATTS DRIVE, BEIGHTON - SATURDAY 4TH DECEMBER 11AM-2PM

Handmade cards, jewellery, chocolates, books, toys, gifts, bric-a-brac, cakes & biscuits. See Santa in his grotto and have your photograph taken with him. Guess the name of the teddy and the weight of the cake. Hook-a-Santa, tombola, raffle and more.

Lots of fun for all the family - free entry to everyone!

Hope to see you there.

Cobden Christmas Fayre

Wednesday 1st December, from 7pm. Cobden View pub, Crookes. Jewellery, gifts, photography prints, hat, handbags, fastasy prints, mulled wine and cider, Bradfield's Belgian Blue, Prize draw for customers who make a purchase from a stall!

Hope to see you there! x

Hello all!!

Information on XMAS FAYRE 4th DECEMBER 2010-2pm -4pm

At Longley Park Care Home

70 Longley Lane,

The big one with car park on front of the home,Next to Blood Bank

DONATIONS WANTED FOR TOYS-GIFTS SETS ect

Santas Grotto-present for each child

Stalls which are selling cards,gifts,toys,and cakes

Raffle with 5 prizes which are as follows

£1 PER STRIP

*1st -Large food hamper

*2nd- Breakfast hamper

*3rd-Sweet hamper with cuddly toy

*4th-Wine & chocolate hamper

*5th-Small sweet hamper

FREE GLASS OF SHERRY AND A MINCE PIE

ALL WELCOME

If you would like any more info then call and see us-Sandra-Jo-Angela,just ask at front office

Edited by joch

Coit Primary School Christmas Fayre planned for Thursday 2nd December has been posponed due to the weather.:(

New date to be advised.

Thanks

Jim

GRENOSIDE PRIMARY SCHOOL CHRISTMAS FAIR - RESCHEDULED The fair will now take place on SATURDAY 11TH DECEMBER - 11am to 2pm.