Christmas Fayres 2010 - Add details of all Christmas Fayres to this thread!

JULEFEST - Scandinavian Christmas Fair STILL ON ! THIS SATURDAY 11-3 pm CLIFFORD SCHOOL 108 PSALTER LANE

Kids driving you mad? Got Cabin Fever? Come to Julefest for some christmas cheer and fun for all the family. Hot glogg, cinammon buns coffee crafts story telling dancing around the christmas tree! Take a walk up and bring your friends!

See how the scandinvians manage in the snow!

Is the Julefest still on, on Saturday 4th at Clifford ? As I have kids who who need to get out to do something different !!! As have been stuck in for some time !!

Many thanks

It's still on on Saturday! Come and escape your cabin fever with a nip of warm glogg and nordic christmas cheer!

MALIN BRIDGE PRIMARY CHRISTMAS FAYRE

has been rescheduled to

Saturday, 11th December

1-3pm

Come along for some family fun, meet Santa in his Grotto, browse our Christmas Market and eat plenty of buns!!

THE Scandinavian Christmas Fair is ON this Saturday! 11-3pm. Scandinavian Cafe, Proper Craft Stalls, Kids activities, lovely warming Glogg (Norweigan mulled wine) It's at Clifford School on Psalter Lane. Some stalls are still available due to cancellations...

Christmas Fayre Ecclesall Junior School Ringinglow Road, Ecclesall, Saturday 4 December 12 noon - 4pm. The show will go on despite the best efforts of the weather to thwart us! So come and join us for some relaxed Christmas shopping, a glass or two of mulled wine and some family fun with the children. Lots of games, stalls and a very special person will be receiving visitors in his grotto. Defy the snow and ice and have a lovely festive afternoon.

hi i am in desperate need of a stall at a christmas fayre or a boot sale , we are selling loads of brand new christmas items from a very famous mail order catalouge including cards, calenders, wrap, tags etc and some gifts .

If anyone knows if there are any spaces left at any upcoming sales please can you either pm me or phone me on 07872926448.

If anyone knows if the city school fayre still has stalls or marcliffe or malin bridge please can you pm me please gotta really get shut of this stuff its all going so cheap

many thanks michelle

Hi, sorry I am not running the event, I got a form from doing the Autumn Fayre, my children go to the school. I can't give out the organisers details but if you contact the school I'm sure they'd help.

Thanks

warming glogg and festive nordic cheer awaits the local community at Clifford School 11-3 tomorrow - Sat 4th Dec!

Hi all i posted this up a while ago advertising the christmas fayre which is to be held tomorrow at the meersbrook park pavillion.

This event is to help raise money for the local playgroup which is in need of new equipment etc for the children to play with. It all starts at 1pm and will run until 4pm, the cost of admitance is 20p and there will be various things happening inside, a few of the things include a "pick a peg stall" a "tombolla" and santas grotto, as said all money raised will go to help the playgroup there.

I hope to see some of you there,

regards

mark

I'm looking for someone to have a handbag stall at our xmas shopping event this Thursday.

PM me for more details - thanks

Are there any Christmas Fairs this weekend? The one we were planning on going to has been canceled due to the weather.