Christmas Fayres 2010 - Add details of all Christmas Fayres to this thread!

Hi everyone

Does anyone have any details of school/church - autumn/Christmas fairs in the Crosspool area?

I am taking over a Slimming World group in Crosspool on the 27th October and would like to tell everyone about it.

Thanks Emma xxx

Autumn Fayre on Sunday, 17th October 2-4pm at St Polycarp's Church Community Hall, Malin Bridge. Organised by Malin Bridge Primary PTA.

There will craft and gift stalls, refreshments and buns, tombolas and raffle, as well as face painting and children's autumn craft activities. Stalls are filling up quickly so pm me if you are interested (£7 a table). Permission for the event given by Sheffield City Council.

Thanks

Wendy

We have having a Christmas Fayre this year at CITY SCHOOL on Stradbroke Road in Sheffield on 4th December . The stalls are just £5 each and all the money will go to charity. Please send me your details if you want to book in - the more the merrier. :roll:

Hi Haven't used the Forum before so not sure how to reply. Could you send me details of fayre and who i need to contact. Thank you

Autumn Fayre on Sunday, 17th October 2-4pm at St Polycarp's Church Community Hall, Malin Bridge. Organised by Malin Bridge Primary PTA.

There will craft and gift stalls, refreshments and buns, tombolas and raffle, as well as face painting and children's autumn craft activities. Stalls are filling up quickly so pm me if you are interested (£7 a table). Permission for the event given by Sheffield City Council.

Thanks

Wendy

hi wendy still waiting for a reply hun , when you have a chance .thank you x

Hi

I am also starting to prepare for christmas promotional stalls. My stand would be advertising spa and pamper evenings to groups of ladies. Treatmets start from £15 and the host pays nothing. Parties include free wine, chocolate and deluxe robes.

Does anyone have any events that we may fit in. We can do treatments ie mini manicures, etc for fund raising if necessary.

Visit the website on http://www.spapartyathome.co.uk if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Wendy

Wendy can you please send me details on how to book a stall as I would be interested. Can you send it to l.davis@shu.ac.uk

Thanks

Lisa

There is a CHARITY Christmas card sale at Banner Cross Methodist Chirch THIS SATURDAY (2nd October) from 10am til noon.

Come along and buy your charity Christmas cards.

The Yorkshire Wind Orchestra will be there selling cards, wrap and gift bags come along and get yourself a bargain and support our charity too.

Watch out for the second Scandinavian Christmas Fair at Clifford School, Psalter Lane - 11-3 pm. Arts & Crafts, Glogg, Father Christmas all with a Scandinavian twist.

Autumn Fayre - Handsworth Methodist Church Saturday 16th October, Lots of stalls and great prizes to be won 12pm-2pm

For More info check out http://www.handsworthmethodist.org.uk.

Hi Everyone!

I'm from The Body Shop at Home, if anyone has any stalls for xmas fayres, I'd be more than happy to come down and provide some free Hand Massages, a raffle with lots of lovely xmas gift sets and a display with samples for people to try out!

If anyone is interested please contact me!

Becky

PS Am also booking up fast with xmas Body Shop Parties so if anyone is interested in getting £125 of xmas products for just £30 please get in touch :)