I need advice, I've got IBS..

Hi, i found out a few months ago that iv got IBS, basically its driving me nuts........

I get severe back pain, bloatedness, constant need of wanting the tiolet which is embarrasing, feeling sick

Is there anything i can do to help my symptoms, iv today started a food diary..

Im suffering from aniexity attacks because of worrying about going to the tiolet, its starting to control my life a little too much. I need help and advice

:help:

Have a friend who suffers similar symptoms. Found out he had Crones. When you say toilet do you mean bladder or bowels? Or both.

bowls

People always say doctors always say youve got IBS when they cant find anything else wrong with you!

Hi Michelle, I find peppermint tea/peppermint oil really good if you can stomach it....

Hi Michelle, I find peppermint tea/peppermint oil really good if you can stomach it....

Twinings "Digestif" peppermint & fennel tea - works a treat, also Activia yoghurt, for some reason.